Reviews for Heart's Blood
Happy winXmas chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Nooooooooooooo(ten days later)ooooooooooooooooooo U NEED TO UPDATE! ILL DIE (not achlayy)
FloraTrixRule chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
can you write more
123MusicRocks chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
yo! please carry on!
NobleAngel015 chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
mean & evil, PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
RomyGirl123 chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
That's evil. Poor poor Flora.
zodiacdragonHatori chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
/\_/\ Meow. Just kidding. I really like it, and I

(O.O) can't wait for the update.

(u u)J

flowers of heaven chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
i hope that was a dream LOL, well at least it is a flora riven pairing. Keepin gworking on it and plz up date soon.

~tiff(flowers of Heaven)

ps i will add u to fav. aoutors list! (just to be nice)

p.s.s this is NOT a flame just a simple trying to be nice review!
Princess Aelita Lyoko chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
Poor Flora, shes my favorite character. I just hope anything bad happen to her ... Oh, and your story is a bit like The Beauty and The Beast. Please, update soon, the suspense is killing me.
Hawk-MAD chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
YOU ARE EVIL, WOMAN! I want to know what happenes next, and you are denying me the priviledge! *Pouts*

On the other hand, I love AU!
MD Goth chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
I really liked it and i look forward to reading more
fascinant chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
haha! I know who the dragon is! this is a pretty cool story, even though I personally find Flora quite annoying. She's so, oh, how do I put it? She's so, calm. It's like if she gets herself out of control for one second, she'll surely die, I hope i diddnt offend her! But, oh the poor dear they want to sacrifice her? oh well, that's rude. So how'd she become a witch? Genetic or something? And I don't know how she finds getting eaten by a dragon peaceful I find it quite terrifying. Yes well, cool story, keep it up!

Delilah Jane chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
Aww thanks for the dedication!:) I already love this story! Write more soon!

Ragnarok Destroyer chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
*tears up* Flora... I hope nothing bad happens to her, you know how I feel about Flora.