Reviews for Steps of the Dance
Nr.Six chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
Great! I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
I REALLY liked that! not what I expected,but really good! kep it up!
Grav chapter 1 . 3/24/2007
I love these two.

What a great idea for a fic! I thought it was going to be all metaphory, but the fact that it was literal makes it so much cooler. Well done.
ProfessorSpork chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
A for the story, and a gold star for use of the word "scamper."
Leah chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
I love this story. so very much. no words I say! perfect!
Elizabeth Scripturient chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
I really like this speculation about Mal's dancing past, and Inara being drawn into interest in Mal despite herself. Especially love the first couple bits - "Of course he would be able to dance, and dance well, because that is the last thing anyone other than her would expect of him." and "She has seen the swift, fluid grace with which he whips a gun from its holster or vaults over the catwalks and stairways of his ship. Translating those movements to a waltz or a minuet is not wholly unthinkable."
cutemara chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
*shocked gasp*

You write for the Firefly fandom too?

*grins*
Circular Infinity chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
I like it. It's simple, but that's the beauty of it. I like especially liked how you gave the fic a rhythm by switching back and forth between the steps of the dance and what she was thinking. It gave the fic a very nice feel.
Brightbear chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
A good look at the way Inara views Mal's background.
Miss PurplePebble chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
couldn't agree more with your A/N, they really do need to. this was well written, the pace reminded me of the elegant dance moves exacly as im sure it was surposed to. great just great.

pp
Ellie chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
I liked this. It was sweet, and gentle. Had very much a feel of Inara to it with the constraints and the rhythym of the intersting format.:)
The Noble French Fry chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
Hmm... Very interesting and you can just feel the tension radiating off of the story... Good work.
WarmTea chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
Very well written. The characterizations are great and you kept so well to the episodes.

Absolutely wonderful!
amildsortoforgy chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
*sigh* I love it. Inara's voice comes through very clearly in this and the line about the infuriatingly smug remark is perfect. Thanks for posting this! :o)
Cap'n Co chapter 1 . 1/7/2006