Reviews for There You'll Be
LordHatredX chapter 14 . 4/6/2014
pretty good story i wish ending was a bit final but still great story

! ! ! !
rachel chapter 7 . 5/29/2013
so in this last chapter does that mean she's pregnant?
A Loving Fist chapter 2 . 1/12/2009
well...if he had kicked open that door, the flames would have engulfed him because of the oxygen...

Tidus seems very ooc, it seems like him and shuyin have switched personalities
A Loving Fist chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
You got a lot of little grammar faux pas here, but the story seems interesting none the less, mm...

I like the way you've been discribing all the danger, and the dialog is pretty good too, i think the weaknesses lie mostly in tenses and grammar with your discription, that's where this peice falls a little flat IMHO

either way, i still very much enjoyed this!

ALF
xkoolxmonkyx chapter 14 . 4/9/2008
wow this story was really good! :)

i liked it alot. i literally started crying when i found out tidus wasnt dead. :D

but once again great job! keep it up
Jade.P chapter 14 . 12/31/2007
This can't be the end! It just cant!

Anyway, i loved it. You've written this story beautifully and I have a strong feeling that you'll be famous. You write so good, you made me cry. When Tidus died and all of the memories flooded through Yuna I couldn't help but cry. Plus, I love Tidus. Final Fantasy X is my favourite.

Reading this story shows how bad my stories are compared to yours. You see, I'm a writer myself and I always write about Final Fantasy people. Tidus and Shuyin in particular.

The sex scenes were very in depth and I always like them like that. Normally I'd get embarrassed reading them, but you wrote them beautifully and there was no need to be embarrassed.

Very funny, romantic and "on the edge of your seat"! I loved it. Keep up the writing 'cos your writing rox! I was disappointed that the story ended but it was good all the same.
KittenKez chapter 14 . 12/20/2007
OMG that story was fantabulous!

It rocked my socks lmao!

No it reali was great ya have 2 do a sequel...

You're a great writer D

Oh n I'm so glad you dint kill T, I had a heart attach when he died lmao

~*Kez*~
rmaic13 chapter 14 . 10/6/2007
omg that was a REALLY good story! you're an excellent writer, you so HAVE to do a squel to this! xrmaicx
Orangeandbluegator3 chapter 14 . 11/7/2006
Great story! Loved it!
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 14 . 10/25/2006
I love this ending. Sounds as if you plan on making a sequel, or at least you can if you want to.
Warui-Usagi chapter 14 . 10/25/2006
Awesome ending! :D Happy happy happy...that's great. Loved it. :D
terrorz chapter 14 . 10/22/2006
Whoa...Braska to the rescue? No way. Haha.
digitalgirl89 chapter 14 . 10/21/2006
yes! HES DEAD! dang, finally. o does that mean Yuna is pregnant when Tidus did that? luved the chapter and keep up the work and plz update soon
Seashell110 chapter 14 . 10/21/2006
"Grabbed his package" XD That's hilarious, lol.

I can't say much but that you did a wonderful job on this story. I enjoyed reading it all the way up till the very last chapter. :)

Now, you only have about 5 more stories to go, lol! Good luck with that!

-Shelbie Kelly(Seashell110)
LemonadeLovers chapter 14 . 10/21/2006
YAY! Cain is gone! I thought the bad guy might have been seymour at first, but an OC is way good too _ Loved reading your story, i'll be looking forward to others by you!