Reviews for Inner Turmoil
Sailor Pandabear chapter 26 . 10/3/2011
nice
Katrapolis chapter 26 . 10/2/2011
This was a really great story, I like how you kept everyone in character
roni2010 chapter 11 . 9/19/2011
love ginny and draco's characterization in this loveable exciting story! wish there more d/g plot like this...
TheColdFlame chapter 26 . 6/26/2010
i lurv this ]

Josi
hurt butt chapter 26 . 8/8/2007
OMG I LOVE IT! honestly that was an AMAZING story... so sad at the end but so good.. can't wait to read the sequel! you really did and amazing job with this! im so happy i read it... btw when i was reading it i couldn't take a break i tried to read it in one sitting.. not so smart, man did my butt hurt and did i ever have to pee! haha yeah... GREAT STORY! :D:D
caught in my own world chapter 26 . 4/23/2007
nice fic! .
Orwhatwehave chapter 26 . 4/19/2007
Yay! This is an absolutely brilliant story- I've gotta go and read the sequel now so I can't review for long... I thought when there were the chapters: Another day, another destiny, that it was a reference to Les Mis-I love it too its so awesome. I especially love Gavroche (sp?) and Jean val Jean (sp?) lol...

*Bree*
Orwhatwehave chapter 5 . 4/19/2007
I like this fic- its smart, and takes a different look at things, but doesn't seem to pretend that its intelligent. It just is. And fun to read, too, which helps a lot. Though I don't think you should be so against flames- some people who don't like your stories (how could they, they're great) may want to tell you why (though they're idiots if they don't give reasons).
seegrim chapter 17 . 8/27/2006
Wow. You made me cry! I am loving this story! thank you!
seegrim chapter 9 . 8/27/2006
Hi, I just recently found this story. I just wanted to tell you I loved this chapter! Thanks!
Pixieated chapter 26 . 7/27/2006
OMG, I don't mean to threaten you or anything, but when I go to your profile, there better be a part two to this or else .
Brayden James Persephone chapter 26 . 7/6/2006
Well...I have to say that I cried. This story actually made me cry (then again, I might just be pmsing). Anyway, I am glad that you wrote a sequel, because otherwise, I would have had to hunt you down and berate you mercilessly.
ALifeOfShadows chapter 26 . 5/27/2006
Oh my gosh. This is like, soo awesome! I was browsing through my C2, and found it, and since I just love Draco/Ginny, I read it.

I'm totally going to read the sequel!

~FanFicFanatick
A'Wunderkind chapter 26 . 3/28/2006
Wonderful story! I am sad that it is over...but I do hope for a sequal! That would be tops!

Overall, I loved the story, it was engaging and intelligent! I would love to see where you would take it from here!

Oo0oO
shadieladie chapter 14 . 3/20/2006
for liking the Newsies, you are #1 in my book!