Reviews for Crystal Clear
cerulean1990 chapter 27 . 6/5/2018
Loved this story! Nothing feels forced and it sticks to the game’s canon nicely. Great job!
CrystalPrince8208 chapter 3 . 1/22/2017
I absolutely love the natural progression of Zack and Clouds relationship I must commend you on that excellent job
midnightgamin chapter 7 . 5/27/2016
This is more Shounen Ai than Yaoi really, which is fine. :)
Zack isn't trying to actively get in Cloud's pants so it's pretty much a budding romance.
durmont.ee chapter 12 . 1/11/2016
oH MAH GAWD

it has been such a long time since i kicked, screamed, cried, stutter because of a fanfic! and so many words and chapters i aM GOING TO JUST WEEP FOR DAYS IF THIS FANFIC ISN'T COMPLETE i don't want to check even though i like spoilers... bUT NOT THIS PLS. i'm still in chapter 12 . p;

last updated 2006(?) whICH IS A NO GO

but just wanna say! i love love love love this oh so so so much! nothing wrong has come into my mind at all other than "hmm.. i thought you're suppose to use a comma there.." but who am i to say that when eng isn't my main language? good work! amazing! much love!
D43D43 chapter 27 . 10/14/2015
CHAPTER 28!
D43D43 chapter 21 . 10/12/2015
I'm crying now, this made me feel so useless
Mirage chapter 17 . 8/31/2015
funny,...i was right...he did pull piggytail...poor cloud
Mirage chapter 15 . 8/31/2015
Jin is the son...wow i did not see this comming...that why the Trainer is so mean to cloud...but there must be some info in shinrah that he is his son, i mean he cant teach his son...thats somehow wrong...
Mirage chapter 14 . 8/31/2015
so now i think the Jin Problem...can it be that ist like Little Boys who pull piggytail from the Girl they like...i will hhopefull see in the next chapters bevor the Story Ends unfinished
and why did Hojo give hinm two full yrings with Mako, it should be only one half...
godlet chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
hahhaha
haah
ha
sasuke
XxEtroxX chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
I haven't read such a great fan fiction in almost a while now. By far, your story is one of my favorites. The story was splendid! It had my smiling at such warm hearted/goofy moments and even sad almost to the point where I wanted to cry towards the end.
D34CT1V3 chapter 21 . 4/8/2014
Hello, I have been reading for a couple of days now but I wanted to leave a review saying that this chapter made me actually cry. Seriously, I knew exactly how much Cloud was hurting and I wanna thank for capturing everyone's emotion so beautifully.

Can't wait to read the rest of the story. :3
Nathan chapter 27 . 1/24/2014
Wow.. I loved this fanfic.. I guess in some way I was hoping that you would change the story line a bit so that Zack and Cloud would have a happy ever after. lol. Regardless, hats off to you! You've got a real talent for writing! :D
Midori Ookami chapter 27 . 7/8/2013
The ending was perfect! Sad, but perfect! Really and truly incredible sad! Beautiful story though. Loved every minute of it!
13Zeroither chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
this story is really good. Even though its one of my first fanfic stories I've read), I still haven't finished this story yet :'( keep up the good work.