Reviews for My life secret
anoni chapter 8 . 12/6/2011
Great!
Nikki chapter 8 . 4/30/2009
Nice story you got. Oh, by the way, I think that a sequel would be an awsome idea. If you decide to write it that is. Well, can't wait to read it if you do make a sequel.
Evie chapter 2 . 4/8/2008
I just wanted to say that I basically love you for knowing who Zahi Hawass is. He pretty much rocks the world. Well, Egypt anyway. And the story is cute so far, and I'm only on chapter 2 :)
aragorn88123 chapter 8 . 2/4/2006
This was a great story. Keep writing, your a very good writer.
Cookie044 chapter 8 . 2/3/2006
Great ending to a great story...one of my favorites.
MishaMETAL chapter 8 . 2/2/2006
aww how cute
x.ShatteredImage.x chapter 8 . 2/1/2006
Aww...terribly sweet i must say that Rick came to Evy's rescue. This was an excellent chapter and an excellent story. Can't wait for the sequel, i will keep my eyes peeled.
Cookie044 chapter 7 . 1/30/2006
What can I say? It's a great story...What's up with Daniel being so controlling...is he is love with Evy? Looking forward to next chapter...
x.ShatteredImage.x chapter 7 . 1/30/2006
I hope Rachel wins the oscar! Woop! This chapter rocked! Really good, i'm so into it. Rick's so sweet isn't he hehe. Daniel's a b. Lol. Look forward to next chapter, update it asap pleze! x x x
jessi-the-untalented chapter 7 . 1/30/2006
Aw, this is such a sweet story. Keep going (and good luck with your finals!). If you don't mind I'm adding it to my C2 Archive.
x.ShatteredImage.x chapter 6 . 1/29/2006
Good luck with your finals! WOO! That chapter ruled...as per usual. Yeah you should definitely go ahead and do the sequel, cos it will be so damn good! Looking 4rd to next chapter. ttyl x
Cookie044 chapter 6 . 1/28/2006
You just love keeping us in agony with cliffhangers...I love it and yes, pls continue and do a sequel.
Cookie044 chapter 5 . 1/28/2006
I love it, and yes, I love the romance, keep it up...can't wait for the next chapter...this story is great. Take care.
x.ShatteredImage.x chapter 5 . 1/28/2006
That was awesome! In quite full detail too! That chapter was really good, i enjoyed reading it. Next update asap please!
Cookie044 chapter 4 . 1/19/2006
I am loving it...don't keep us in suspense girl. I can't wait till the next chapter.