Reviews for How To Take Care of Magical Mr Mistoffelees
LogeeeG1 chapter 1 . 10/4
DAMN MISTO! HOW THE HELL DID YOU BECOME SO FREAKING SASSY?! Btw, what the actual eff is a Peruvian Orkalsnooze?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
*crickets crickets* lol wat
Blob chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Blob chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Lady Elusive chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
hmmmm ok. I will take this in mind next time i go looking for Mr M as my pet.
Can you do a Rum Tum tugger list?
That would be intresting...
MeadowLark4491 chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
"The Translator must be a white squirrel". I managed to curb my merriment until that one. Reading this I am officially convinced that I own this cat. There is no other explanation for my Tuxedo Tom (yes, you read that right) to be able to spirit away things. I managed to "call him in...for hours" and where was he? He walked down the hall and twined around my legs. Well done in capturing Misto's "voice".
MistfireOfWindclan chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
Aphra Behn chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
This is the first piece that I've come across on that's actually good. It's very funny and well written.

Although, I don't think Mistoffelees would be that mean. Mischievous, yes, devious, yes but not quite as malicious as written here. I always thought of him as sort of a cat version of Peter Pan.

But well done. It was highly enjoyable.
Toxo chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
Maybe this is why we never took a cat, heh.

I absolutely love his demandings and insults. This fic was hilarious and really made my day. Thanks for writing this.
Stratagem chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
lol, wow, Mistoffelees...he's much too demanding, but i can't imagine saying no to the bugger. he can chill out in my dorm room any day; perhaps he'll make my homework go away! _ great guide.
Nikalian88 chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
This is so funny. So cute. I can hear Misto reading the lines in my head. (Givs you kudos) Got to read the one about Tugger now.
Cetty Rebel chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
That is so funny! its good!
Mini-Chobi chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
You know, in the whole thing, Mistoffelees doesn't mention how and what to feed him XD So if I ever get to have Misto as a pet -I mean, FRIEND- I'll just starve him

LOL nahh... that's mean. Mistoffelees is too adorable for that. I loved this! Write more.
Adi Sagestar chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
I'd like to see the human's rection to that...
Ayumu Kasuga chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
Q. I’ve seen you sparkling before, did you fall into a bucket of paint ?

A. ….fall into a bucket of paint ? What is wrong with you ? No I didn’t fall into a bucket of paint, I’m MAGICAL. EMM EH GEE EYE SEE EH ELLE ! MAGICAL !

I think, that THAT *points up* was the final thing that made me break out into laughter. Genius. Absolute GENIUS.