Reviews for Bolt Upright: Seattle Tales
gunzenhaus chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Amazingly good read. Great character development without drifting from the established. It's been a lot of years since I watched this program but I can hear the characters which to me is the mark of good writing.

Can't wait to read the next chapter!
SMARTALIENQT chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Wow! Thank you! I only just got into HCTB, but I love your fanfic. There are times when the only fanfic for a work will be utter cr p, and then there are times (rare though they may be) when the only work is absolutely amazing. You are the latter.
JustEs chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Tonight I only had time to read the first tale of this collection but I had to tell you how very much I enjoyed it and how very much I appreciate this return to Here Comes the Brides. I adored the introduction-it *so* sounded like Jason!-and adored the story even more-it *so* sounded just like an episode.

I will definitely be back to read more!
Bouncemess chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
How is it I've missed this for so long? I loved the show and I read any stories I can find (not many out there). You are a very good writer and you have the characters down one hundred percent :) This was a wonderful treat, thank you so much!
hedanicree chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
I remember some of these from the Here Come the Brides site that was on geocities. I'm glad I found them on here. I remember your stories and always loved them. - Dani
vandevere chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
this is a sweet tale. Do more, if you can. I liked it; especially how you captured the characters just right...

Vandevere
Linderhill chapter 5 . 1/15/2006
Wow! I dont think I've ever seen a "Here Comes the Brides" fanfic! I'm thoroughly enjoying this. Its bringing back many fond memories of this series that my older sisters and I loved watching as children. I love how you've captured the characters personalities and the true feeling of the show. Thanks so much for posting this.