Reviews for ZKD Vol I: The Zodiac Titans
naufal chapter 10 . 5/14
This is the stupidest story of ryuki ever!
The Wild Fang chapter 10 . 4/27/2013
For the first 10 chapters, the introduction of the characters, some enemies and all of the rides that was involved in this series is something, even though I still confused about yaminekoryu (or inner demon). But either way, the best part until this far is seeing two Zodiac Knights (in aprons) are going two on one against the mold inside the fridge, which I have no idea how long did that thing stayed in there in the first place.

Either way, this is 1/10 of the story and it has already caught my attention, even though this is the first project of your FF.
Hannah basso chapter 26 . 9/23/2012
Robins name is Richard "dick" Grayson not Timothy that's the new robins name.
UltimateMForever chapter 4 . 4/16/2012
Weird way of setting up romance but it's your story, what you see fits, it will work in the end.
UltimateMForever chapter 3 . 4/16/2012
I like how you have mostly everything correct in this story of how the Teen Titans cartoon was, Bravo my friend, Bravo.
UltimateMForever chapter 2 . 4/16/2012
Part 2 was good, its introduced the main character in certain details giving a clue about him and some clues about his powers as well. I liked how you based this off of Kamen Rider Ryuki but almost made sure to make your characters still have some originality to them.
UltimateMForever chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Nice! I like how Kamen Rider like world is mixing with a world that is almost foreign to that type of world, good, this story is what interested me in your writing. Nice!
Kamen Rider Chrome chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
AUTHOR'S COMMENTARY: This is the fic I used to debut on Fanfiction Net several years ago and believe me I never intended to be this long and especially not 100 chapters! I started this to see if I can crossover two series that I enjoyed at the time: Kamen Rider Ryuki and Teen Titans and while my writing skills were that of an amateur, I think I did a pretty good job, at least in terms of quantity over quality. The characters I created were based on several resources and my own imagination. I also used character traits and elements from other popular animated series at the time. Anyway, this was my first masterpiece and I'm pretty proud of it.
The Tell-Tale Man chapter 39 . 6/1/2011
That story based on Kamen Riders/Teen Titans crossover is great, I'd love it.
Bigby the Big Bad Wolf chapter 100 . 2/9/2011
Well I can honestly say that this has been a very awesome story. And it's only volume I. I love how combined so many different shows and combined them into one big story better than I could have done.

I've been reading Volume II but I haven't gotten too far just yet but it's only a matter of time.

Keep it up!
Ryker Lord of Shadows chapter 7 . 6/5/2010
What are the names and Contract monsters of the zodiac knights
Kamen Rider Bushido chapter 10 . 4/14/2010
very sweet ending.
Riderman09 chapter 16 . 11/17/2009
i love this! spank it! hahaha!
Riderman09 chapter 15 . 11/17/2009
the day where Starfire learns to drive! bwahahahaha! i love this chapter!
GuyverGenesis chapter 75 . 11/8/2008
I like the flow of this story so far. I also really like how you incorperated some Duel Monsters action into this arc. I'm definently enjoying this story. Keep up the great work.