Reviews for Changing Myself
Juubito chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
"I didn't know I could make beeping noises."

ROFL
Alex Ultra chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Kekekekeke. That was precious. Just Precious. xD

"I didn't know I could make beeping noises!"

Alex Ultra: Beep Beep Beep!

LATER
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
funny
Koneko-neechan chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
OMG...THAT WAS GREAT! Oh, btw, I was one the the fans throwing a fit because they cut the kiss scene out, but when it appeared in the flashbacks...I squeeled...Loud, lolz. And I dont mind the 'believe it' much, personally, I just wish they'd show all the fuckin' scenes and include some FOUL LANGUAGE...Oh, and bring the dobe/teme thing to America!

Four and a half friggen blue stars

CaTcH Ya On Da FlIp SIdE!

Neko

XD
mageintheshadows chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
nice...
Sykoe AnimeCrasherz chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
SO COOL! lol! I like the Bas-BEEP part. that was funny all of your fics make me laugh!
NinMcN chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
Haha! Actually, you know the guy who does Jet's voice in cowboy bebop? In japan,the same guy does Gaara's voice. They should have Jet's VA for the dub as well. Stil, this was funny!
Hikari Midori-chan chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
Nicely done. Though I watch the Dub version. I can't watch the anime on the computer because it doesn't work. :( Oh well.
Lala chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
Lovely fic. Naruto approaching dub Naruto is awsome! Seriously dub Naruto is annoying but it could've been worse. I like how you balance out the flaws of the Naruto dub with pointing out how Naruto could've been worse. Dub Naruto is so naive. Best lines:

"Bas-(Beep)"

"I didn't know I could beep."

"Keep practicing, you'll wear out the beepers sooner or late."

"Who gives a chinese guy a british accent?" (I agree!)

"What's crack?" (Oh, dub Naruto is so silly.)
nolongerauser chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
Too true. Dub Naruto has got to die.
Clark Cradic chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
Personally I didn't think they did a half bad job on Naruto or Shaman King. I think they did a really good job on Shaman King cause the voices matched their ages. I mean they say there 12 but they look like 15 year olds. One Piece however was complete and utter bullshit! How does 4kids sleep at night? I'm just suprised they kept the Sexy Jutsu intact (Thank God!). I really liked this story and I hope you continue making these funny one shots!
Arkhe chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
Hahah, you sure gave me a good laugh! Though I haven't seen an episode of Naruto dubbed, I know you've got to be telling the truth. In this instance, the only decent/good dub I can name off the top of my head, is Cowboy Bebop -which still proves how horrible the good-to-bad dub ratios are.

Anyway, keep up on the good work!

[/Arkhe]
The Odango Sisters chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
so true! the dub really isn't all that terrible, but dub naruto's 'believe it' really bugs me... you should do all the characters talking to their dub versions!