Reviews for Ridiculous
MadeUpFigment chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
This...this deserves more reviews. The only songfics I see are poorly wrtten, lyrics longer then story that has over used songs. I adore how you used a rarely thought about nursery rhyme. You even made the lyrics match the story itself.

Unfortunatly, I can relate to her when it comes to brain-dead classmates. This made me cry for a few minutes the first time I read it months ago (before I had a account). I still tear up after reading this. It's a shame I can't made a decent review for such a good story...

-A crappy reviewer
Foxyjosh chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
I know all to well how cruel children can be. Being such a sore spot I will just say 'I feel her pain'
Facia chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
Um...this story is really good, and I like how Delson's slow loss of control is built up to, but, it really seems like this is more an original story than a pokemon one. I really like it, you did a really good job of telling things in a sort of...I don't know, kind of minimalist, with not too much narration and really natural dialogue, but, it seems like it's about a teacher and a student, not a pokemon teacher and Ash's daughter.