Reviews for Breaking the Rules
tonks-666 chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
KAWAII! This is sooooooo cute!
Myene chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
this is a very cue story. And I do see the vaguly autistic hints you put in, those were well placed and not over the top.
XMissyXMissX chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
That was really good. -claps like mad man- lol!
go.suck.on.a.lemon chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
I love this story, it's really sweet. :)
Semaphora chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
A little graphic, which I only mention as I wasn't expecting it (and, as a side note, I'll let you know I didn't mind it at all) but absolutely and stupendously sweet. You are a very, VERY good writer, especially with portraying emotion in the characters.

This fic was gorgeous. I love the characterisation, the dialgoue, the plot, the way everything fit in together and the happy ending. There should be a sequal! Or, at least, some more of this slashy goodness. Congrats on a job well done.

Write on,

Exangeline
savage benediction chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
I love this, so adorable and well written, you really feel for Rdoney there at the end.
rocketman94 chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
aw...this fic is so sweet..i love it...the carson/rodney pairing has always been my favortie. *waves fav. fan* could you somehow make more chapters going along with this or are you done with it?

- Rocketman94
missamy831 chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
aw that was so sweet! i loved it
Freak in Corner chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
great story, it was a very nice read, and i can't believe that it only has 2 reviews (well now 3)
Lil'MissTipsyiwuvyaoi chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
aw, that's so awesome! relationships w/ Rodney in it usually drive me away but this one was really, really nice. It's crazy, I'm smiling so much right now. Tis is like, a Valentines day sort of fic, only it's not Valentines Day...but it's still. so. God! make more, make more! Cuz I wuv Beckett!-
Firefly-chan chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
That was an awesome one shot! I loved it! I think I may have read it 2 or 3 times now. I just like the warm and fuzzy endings. - Really good and well writen, I think.