Reviews for Metal Heart
catsblood15 chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
that was really good hun :3
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Ha! I loved it all! Nice take on this. ;)
scaryghost chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Holy crap. That was like five chapters rolled into one. Or at least thats what it felt like. I thought it was awesome though. I really enjoyed reading it. I like the powers you gave everyone though I am curious. Why exactly did you pick fire for Yugi? I thought it was cool but im just wondering why haha
Nietzsche's Itch chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
I normally hate AU's like this, because they erase so much of the universe that shapes the history of the character. This is one of the few I've read that doesn't do that, and still succeeds in keeping the characters personalities plausible and still giving them pasts that made them this way. It's wonderful, poignant and hopeful that when things seem hopeless, they may not be. Well done :)
croquant chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
This was a super fun ride! Vivid writing and extra creative, memorable plot. I loved the part where Kaiba reaches into Jounouchi's memories, it was poignant and sweet. Antaganoshipping works fantastic within your hands! You managed to stay authentic to all the characters and their reactions too, so bonus points for that. Totally deserves "1st Place". Continue writing!
Crown of Stars chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
This is one of the best 'powered' AU fics I've read in a very, very long time. One of the touches I absolutely loved was Jounouchi needing to remember or figure out what number he was on - a bit like rolling dice you can't see?

The story title, is it a reference to the Garbage song by the same name? The themes of deception and wishing for strength seem to fit the story well. Excellent job all around!
IllusionOfAghony chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Loved it, I wonder whats going on with Mokuba and Shizuka, anyway great fic!
chibi heishi chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
Wow, this was really interesting. I love the world you made for them, and the way that they live in it.
dimonyo-anghel chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
MUAHHAHA I love it, too bad there wasn't a lot of fluffy SetoxBakura interactions...
viva rose chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
*claps* very nice. its awesome!
xXInu-SamaXx chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
I really enjoyed this story! It was long, and that usually turns me away, but I'm so glad I read this through! I love Seto/Bakura, and this was an odd one, but so well written. It wasn't anormal relationship so I think that's what I liekd most.

You really captured their characters here too! Loved the story entirely!

*gives Seto/Bakura plushies*
heartslogos chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
I absoulutly love this fanfic! Go Seto and Sleepy Head Bakura-kun! Are you going to write a sequel of prequel? Please do so I really love this fic.
BlueEyes White Dragon Sorcerer chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
Wow. That was not what I had expected. *blink blink* That was awesome... damn the kiddie ratings.
LeoOsaka Bakura's stalker chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
I read this a while back and now I wanted to tell you that I thought It was the most creative thing! I like how you used the word 'talent' instead of like maybe ability or power. It was very interesting now you linked in the different characters, and it was a really good read!
Sirithiliel chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
i like this...very nice! go for bakura!