Reviews for You're Not Going To Live Forever
i love sam winchester chapter 2 . 6/7/2009
his name was eddie martel great story by the way im a keanu fan
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
I like your take on this movie. Always wondered what he did.
Shehrazad chapter 2 . 7/8/2008
review!
CrescentSapphire chapter 2 . 3/28/2008
Enh...

Oh, and more feedback when you allow all reviews. Just putting that out there.
No More Updates 2010 chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Woho! The Replacements! I Will Survive! This is my alltime favorite sports movie! ANd I think you should add The Leg and Clifford Franklin!
No More Updates 2010 chapter 2 . 2/17/2008
Martle is his name. Something Martel.
Aoife129 chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
it sounds like a good start . . . just a little note, shane's last name is falco, not falcon . . . but like i said, it sounds good-i'd really like to read more!
Daddys-little-gurl4ever chapter 2 . 1/27/2007
cool story i love the movie! Keep it up chica_BB3 for life
Binary Platypus chapter 2 . 8/16/2006
It's a pretty good story but you've gotta add Nigel Gruff. He's my favorite (probably cause i'm a scott but who cares?).
ItsFlamesAreRed chapter 2 . 6/15/2006
omg lol i was watchin that movie this morning! keep it up
brad395 chapter 2 . 6/6/2006
i thought the chapter was pretty good. i love the movie. good job.
like damn chapter 2 . 1/22/2006
please update soon! I love The Replacements! It's such an awesome movie! Please update asap!
Elven-Princess Ginny chapter 2 . 1/8/2006
The guy that hated Shane and replaced him? Yeah, I remember him, his name was Eddie Martel. Glad to be of help! Yeah, the chapter was pretty short, but I'm not going to fault you for it; at least you updated! Awesome... can't wait til the next chapter.

Ginny
Elven-Princess Ginny chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
oh, yay, another Replacements movie! You know, it's really funny, I was actually just watching this movie, because I got it for Christmas! Oh, I can't wait to see what happens, I really hope you do continue this, honest. So here's a review for ya!

Ginny
g3nesis1 chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
Pretty good.. I'd like to read more. ;)