Reviews for Nightingale
Lzay-Niight chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Woah. This was nice. Lovely, even. -claps hands- Well, done. :)
Shidou chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
I've never thought of this couple...but very well done!
The agnsty but fluff is so satisfying *heart*
it made me actually let it pass for the pair (usually i support yuri/wolf)
well done X)
kitkit11183 chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
I clicked on your fic with the sort of apprehension that accompanies fics with short, dubious sounding summaries and... I am so happy to have clicked. Your writing style is absolutely gorgeous and there's this amazing flavor (I really don't know how to describe it) that just seeps through your descriptions. It's almost like reading poetry, reading this is.
Eevee chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
This story is so good in so many ways, but the biggest one is how hauntingly beautiful the final line is.
lavalamp77 chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
This is amazing...I want more of Conwolf. Such angst written beautifully~~and the ending is simply passionate. Please make a sequel if you ever have the time *_*
kit chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
one the best ConWolf on this site. it never fails to blow my mind.
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Nice!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
i love this fic. you are amazing.
Raywolf Shibelt chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
OMG! Now, that was really awesome! I kind of feel that in your other fic, 'The Crowsong,' there is this something on how Conrad sees Wolfram and here in this fic it really shows. Great exploration. Well done. Thanks for sharing this... I loved it!
Grasshopper-chan chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Wow, this was a really beautifully written story. I've never read a Conrad/Wolfram story before (never had any interest in the pairing), but this was just amazing! The whole story flows together very well from beginning to end! :D
Clashing Harmony chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Quite nice, I must say, though very different from the cannon. I enjoyed reading this! Thank you.
Apple Grace chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
this is the best story ever! please make it a multi-chapter story, it's so well-written and the story line is so realistic.
kagayaspirits chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
beautiful, simply beautiful. ive never ever thought of ConradXWolfram until i read this one, and thanks to it i think i dont mind incest couples anymore. such a beautiful forbidden love, and may i ask, are there hints of ConradXYozak in here? or is Yozak just plainly teasing Wolfram?

how i love this one, great writing style!
LostForWords07 chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
This is the first time I'm reading incest, and the way you wrote it was beautiful... and I've never heard of incest till a week ago. And your style is marvellous, it left me speechless.
sayuri2023 chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
First pairing of this kind, and i loved it.