Reviews for The Whisperer
Sousky chapter 9 . 12/27/2017
Some phrasings are rather ambiguous and confusing. Lots of repetitions.
Sousky chapter 7 . 12/27/2017
Did Sousuke run all the way there in 40 minutes? And 20 kms is not a lot, 5 minutes are too long for an object of that nature to move in that time. And Kaname was being unreasonable.
Sousky chapter 6 . 12/27/2017
Why did Sousuke call her Chidori again this time? And the teacher should have called her Chidori-san, not Kaname.
Sousky chapter 5 . 12/27/2017
Need more commas in the right places, and need to edit out some author notes.
Sousky chapter 4 . 12/27/2017
I feel like you could've written a little bit more in details for each paragraph. And there were a lot of silly spelling and grammar mistakes. Do you wish to have a beta reader because I can do that for you.
megumiA chapter 56 . 10/21/2014
Wohoo! goal complete!(fist up) it took me a month or so already hovering over this man!cant believe this is long one i mean wow!what the .its definitely the most action packed under the show title .. what i mostly anticipated is Wraith.i got that feeling shes gotta be there this kinda miss more of Leonards part his partly shadowed by those-Col and schneider. Their releationship is bit realistic-based. Eh heck it was fun reading it all
Nalance chapter 2 . 7/25/2011
i read up to the second chapter and couldnt read anymore of this horrid story... it goes agaisnt just about ALL the facts stated in the actualy story i mean come on this is just amazingly pathetic of a story the actual story had absoulutely nothing wrong with it it sounds to me like your trying to change it that honestly pisses me off

most people like to read fan fics that add onto the normal story not replace it

think about that while u think about how horrible this story is
ArnaudB chapter 56 . 4/4/2010
Despite what you said at the end, I found that story pretty good. Was probably confusing the "force" power, it sort of was confusing.

What I liked most in your story was surely when kaname realize Sousuke is "human", Devil known how much I laughed at the scene in the dark alley, just so sweet.

The only thing that truly bother me here is the lack of Mirthil at the end, we don't known what happened after Tessa cried (I avoid spoiling more here). I would have loved to see the Mirthil people with Sousuke coming back AND Kaname and him finally herm... their reaction would have been funny to known

Also you somehow turned it out well, the end could have turned out both way, actually with all the hints I thought... (read in reverse if you don't fear spoiler) taht ti dluow dne dab naht doog.

What did Al chat about with Kaname ? Damn I would have loved to read it :)

overall a great story that I'll be sure to remember, not the best I've read perhaps but sure a great one.
Tsaritza Mika chapter 56 . 6/18/2009
I can't even begin to fathom why you aren't satified with how this whole story ended! This was the first FMP fic I had ever read, and I absolutely loved it! I really hope that you have even a little bit of an urge to more with Sovereign Minds. I would love to see more!
bjetjh20 chapter 15 . 2/17/2009
glad the class got their revenge
bjetjh20 chapter 10 . 2/16/2009
interesting chapter
bjetjh20 chapter 9 . 2/16/2009
Great chapter. The intimate scene towards the end was a good addition.
bjetjh20 chapter 8 . 2/16/2009
WOW! that lady is crazy
Nicole Miklos chapter 56 . 1/3/2009
I liked your story it was good and I really liked reading it.
Glory of Dawn chapter 8 . 12/1/2008
Funny thing is I can see Wakana doing most of this, that chick is insane.