Reviews for Jhondie & Justin 2 Lost and Found
Maia chapter 12 . 6/25/2003
Hey, I love these stories. You are a great writer. I don't kow if you still check this, but there is something wrong with the link to chapter 11 (telling you, not fun to miss out on all the action) ;)

-Maia.
Joe chapter 7 . 6/8/2002
what is the difference in rosepink and blush pink?
iluvaqt chapter 12 . 5/8/2002
Me again!

I seriously am a loss for words at the moment. I'm having trouble keeping my mind on work. You're an absolute menace. I'm supposed to be working and here I am totally absorbed your fic like a fiend. The interchange between Jhondie

and Justin is so dramatic and wonderfully done it keeps me on the edge of my seat. I love reading their thoughts and dialogue. It's getting hotter with every chapter. Still loaded with wit and intelligence, you can always spring

surprises on me.

"Oh God, not again, was the first thing that went through my mind. Yeah, yeah, typical male I know..." A favorite, I mean come on his just a average guy. A hot blooded, perfectly assembled, brainy and beauty spending nights with you? I feel for him.

Chapter nine was really intense. Frustration and anger on both sides.

Although I'm getting a little agitated myself with Justin's. But I guess I can try and see where he's coming from. He wants to help Jhondie on this but he feels that she might be going to far. Maybe get herself in trouble.

"I knew what imprisonment was really like. It kills your spirit long before your body." A powerful line from Jhondie. They had true hell in Manticore. A real shame that here prison is like boarding school with guards and high fences. Here in a Oz jail is to easy on criminals, they have swimming pools, television, gymnasiums and ice cream vending machines. It really can make you sick to think about it.

Chapter 11 ended in a real twist I never saw it coming. Great job there. ;)

You write actions scenes to a T. Awesome.

The ending was really sweet. Never thought it would end in the cemetery. Okay I did because happy ending always include those who have passed on during the story. Fitting that both J & J can understand each others loss and accept it. Now what are you going to do with the sexual tension. hummm.

I'll just have to read Story three won't I.

Thanks Cat for sending me your stories. I really appreciate it. They are absolutely awesome. :o)

btw I did wonder why you sent me no. 3 instead of 2 in the beginning. I thought maybe you didn't want me to read two. Would have been a real shame,

it was great.
Raydyan chapter 12 . 12/30/2001
Cat, this was absolutely awesome! I read it all in one sitting, now I'm going to read the third one. It was like reading a book, I couldn't stop and I was about to scream at everyone interrupting me. Just when I'm reading this, is when the time people want to chat and catch up, I was like, 'excuse me, I'm reading J & J, call me later'. Soooo good. I'd be more specific like I am with my reviews for Terran but I didn't pick out the lines that really touched me. I'd try to do it for #3, ok? Awesome!
Mizzie Kay chapter 12 . 7/8/2001
Loved it!
McDitzi chapter 12 . 5/26/2001
Cat, I loved this story! I just read it all the way through. I knew I should have started reading them when you posted them on the MB. :)
K chapter 12 . 5/10/2001
Beautifully written. Please keep writing these stories.
me chapter 12 . 5/9/2001
I love your stories about Johndy! Are you going to write a third part of this?
727angel chapter 12 . 5/6/2001
very good story i hope u post the 3rd one soon at the da mb keep writing
thedorkygirl chapter 1 . 5/5/2001
Once again . . . it's all good. :)
bizkitprinzess chapter 12 . 5/5/2001
I really liked it , can't wait to read more J&J story's (if there's going to be more)
Zack's Angel chapter 3 . 5/4/2001
love this hope to see more of your work soon