Reviews for The Ultimate Betrayal
Akumetsu000 chapter 2 . 10/21/2014
if you have time can you do a third chapter please i want to know wat happens next
Guest chapter 2 . 10/19/2012
so good but so short!
Harley Eve chapter 2 . 8/25/2012
Very nice story. I loved how... close you made the Joker and Harley. They have a pretty complicated relationship, but I think you got it down in this story. Like how quickly he picked up on the story, how Harley believed she needed to be punished, and how the Joker wanted her to pay but didn't want to get rid of her.
It suits them. _
BlatantBookworm chapter 2 . 4/16/2012
Cool!

Love it!

Bet Bats was surprised!
h e l l b r o k e chapter 2 . 11/17/2011
Very Nice:) Cant Wait For The Next Chapter:)
ReadingIsSexy15 chapter 2 . 10/11/2011
! *speechless*
MarieZenalou chapter 2 . 7/15/2011
I liked everything about this. It was unpredictable, quick-witted and all around goofy. You kept everyone in character and made one of my favorite short stories on fanfiction. I still catch myself giggling at some parts.

Wonderful Job!
MarieZenalou chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
So far you've done an excellent job in keeping everyone in character. It's pretty funny seeing how hard the Joker is trying not to care.
b1oom chapter 2 . 3/29/2009
The first chapter had me laughing hysterically. Couples counseling? Brilliant!
NamulaMoonshine chapter 2 . 3/23/2009
Love it! And that was like my favorite episode!
MacAttack5 chapter 2 . 1/31/2009
Oh Harley! Poor Harley. Can't wait to see what he does to make her pay, with the Joker its never simple. Great job, update soon please!
harleyQdoll chapter 2 . 9/22/2008
wow!

LOL i love joker

soo funny and clever :] heehee

your brilliant for this fic

i pictured the events going on

as if it was a comic...which is fun

:]
MochaCocaFan chapter 2 . 8/9/2008
Great prelude!
Cara Lea chapter 2 . 7/25/2008
that sucks for the Joker. He's my favorite character, and i think that harley is a dipshit for doing that to him. (i LOVE the Joker. he is my absoloute favorite charactor from, basically anything...) this was pretty awsome, no really awsome!

Wolfstar
Koschei966 chapter 2 . 7/21/2008
i loved this fic! :D:D:D very nice, i could point out the bits i liked but i'd end up just quoting the whole fic :D