Reviews for Veela Inheritance Problems
loleo chapter 21 . 9/8
I would sooooo love to read much more
Ladybug75 chapter 21 . 8/10
I know you stopped writing this years ago, and you probably don’t even check the messages anymore...but I must say I have always loved this story and reread it at least once a year.
Negrita69 chapter 1 . 5/30
Write in spanish
Sé que ha pasado mucho tiempo pero tengo fe en que continuarás con la historia. No la has abandonado, cierto? Tu estas bien, verdad?
Esta genial y hermosa esta historia, por favor, regresa y termínala, no seas cruel con nosotros!
Esperamos saber pronto de ti, por favor, por favor, por favor!
Emilykovacs chapter 21 . 3/30
When are you going to post new chapters? It’s such a good fic I rlly need more to read! Please post more as fast as you can!
seldombites chapter 21 . 2/22
I am really enjoying this story. It is definitely one of the better veela fics out there. I'm favouriting it in the hopes that you might continue it someday, or adopt it out or something.
so great story... please finish it!
FiberBard chapter 21 . 12/8/2019
Interesting story... I like that Sirius is planning his own, more vicious, revenge on the Dursleys.
AshTheAshTree chapter 5 . 10/9/2019
I feel like Harry is very ooc in this fic. He would never be relaxed if he was mated to Draco and would call it a rape. I also feel as tho Draco is ooc to cause even if he was in an animalistic state if he were to protect Harry he would listen to his protests, and therefore would have stopped.
The son of Lilith chapter 21 . 9/27/2019
Bonjour, j'ai adoré cette histoire. Je pense qu'après toutes ces années, je n'ai pas d'espoir de pouvoir lire la suite un jour. Quel dommage !
Je t'envoie un merci de France pour ce moment de plaisir.
Merci.
Aura Luna chapter 21 . 9/17/2019
None of your fics are abandonend, huh? xD
Ive read some strange endings but if this is the ending...and since its been over ten years since the last update... T-T
I LIKED THIS STORY! T-T You, you...heartbreaker!
bren chapter 21 . 8/19/2019
Is 11 1/2 years enough to admit a story abandoned? Lol, I’m saddened though because I’d love to have more story. I’ve read what’s here 4 or 5 times.
Child of Dreams chapter 21 . 8/9/2019
I'm confused about the spellings...
Is it truly "Margueritte" and "Rosely", or did you mean "Marguerite" and "Rosalie"...
Siebenschlaefer chapter 21 . 8/7/2019
I really love this fic. It’s my favourite Veela fic. It is so sad that it seems to be abandoned.
Monmouse chapter 21 . 7/25/2019
Are you ever going to update ?
RyuandAki chapter 1 . 7/22/2019
Don't abandon this please? I'm begging you! This is one of my favorites huhuh
2,574 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »