Reviews for Veela Inheritance Problems
It’s been 13 1/2 years, is it officially abandoned yet? Pity-I’ve read it at least five times, always hoping more was added and it was completed.
ShadowThief126 chapter 21 . 7/11
Great story!
rell chapter 21 . 6/25
I'm so disappointed that there will be no more of this story. I have come back to it several times. Its just that great.
Entertainment lover chapter 21 . 5/28
Awesome chapter.
Entertainment lover chapter 1 . 5/28
Wonderful chapter. The conversation between Harry,Ron and Hermione was interesting.I wonder who the sub is
Jaye chapter 16 . 4/13
This story is fucking irritating. You had a decent story going b4 yo dumbass decided to put Harry in the maze again. I’m a head out...stupid
Harryhollic2018 chapter 21 . 3/31
This is great! I hope you come back to it someday!
CandyKill16 chapter 21 . 3/2
Please please please update! I know it's been over a decade but please!
TheMashMonster chapter 1 . 1/17
Aha! As soon as I read that the 6 guys took off into the woods my mind immediately went to a perfect image of Harry crashing through the trees with the guys tripping each other and throwing punches and kicks trying to be first. Just this poor Harry sprinting forward, making a beeline for Dumbledore as soon as he sees him. Excellent start aha! Cant wait to read more!
AAu.27 chapter 21 . 11/29/2020
Wow. Just wow. Why are the best ones always hidden under the favorited ones?! Gosh! I would love to see the ending of this one.
StephyYuki chapter 21 . 11/23/2020
This story is amazing! I really hope you come back to finish this and preferably sooner than later...you are such a good author and I don’t think I’ve seen a Veela mate story quite like this one. It’s definitely unique and I love it!
loleo chapter 21 . 9/8/2020
I would sooooo love to read much more
Ladybug75 chapter 21 . 8/10/2020
I know you stopped writing this years ago, and you probably don’t even check the messages anymore...but I must say I have always loved this story and reread it at least once a year.
Negrita69 chapter 1 . 5/30/2020
Write in spanish
Sé que ha pasado mucho tiempo pero tengo fe en que continuarás con la historia. No la has abandonado, cierto? Tu estas bien, verdad?
Esta genial y hermosa esta historia, por favor, regresa y termínala, no seas cruel con nosotros!
Esperamos saber pronto de ti, por favor, por favor, por favor!
Emilykovacs chapter 21 . 3/30/2020
When are you going to post new chapters? It’s such a good fic I rlly need more to read! Please post more as fast as you can!
2,585 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »