Reviews for Veela Inheritance Problems
Guest chapter 5 . 5/2/2022
monkey sex
FotoDi chapter 21 . 4/11/2022
Seeking Revenge against The Dursleys on behalf of a newly discovered Pure-Blood, Powerful, Veela, Submissive, just married and 1 day pregnant, Harry Potter

Severus Snape
Sirius Black
Lucius Malfoy
Narcissa Malfoy nee Black
Theodore Phillips
Michael Baudelle
Hortencia Baudelle

Add in a protective Dominant Veela bonded mate Draco Malfoy
Add in a pissed-off Remus Lupin — Werewolf, Marauder, Master of a Defense, pseudo-Uncle to Harry Potter, semi-mated to Sirius Black and outraged on behalf of his beloved cub… his pregnant cub!

Add in Blaise Zabini, Dominant Veela, BFF of Draco Malfoy, Malfoy family friend, failed candidate to capture Harry Potter, still a bit smitten….

Add in assorted pissed-off Weasley Family Members

I am a bit outraged that a Dumbledore can talk himself out of any lasting guilt at Harry’s horrible childhood…. APWBD is guilty of cherry-picking through events and his decisions.
• Arranged for Sirius Black to be tossed into Azkaban w/o a trial
He knew that Black was innocent b/c he cast Fidelious.
• Sealed the Potters Wills
• He claims to have gotten “Petunia to agree to take Harry”
but that is a A Big Fat lie. Dumbledore dumped baby Harry on
Petunia’s doorstep, alone for hours on a cold day inter night,
with only a Note.
• Mrs. Figg.
• Dumbledore never checked on Harry for 10 years whereas he
lied to the Hogwarts Staff and to the Daily Prophet about
Harry’s placement and happiness.
Let’s have fun
khloe.hall144 chapter 21 . 1/23/2022
Awesome
GarciaRosayln chapter 1 . 1/19/2022
I feel like all stores are getting abandoned especially when it comes down to a Harry Potter and draco malfoy
GeminiEyes chapter 21 . 1/1/2022
Will you be finishing this story?
Guest chapter 21 . 9/4/2021
It’s been 13 1/2 years, is it officially abandoned yet? Pity-I’ve read it at least five times, always hoping more was added and it was completed.
ShadowThief126 chapter 21 . 7/11/2021
Great story!
rell chapter 21 . 6/25/2021
I'm so disappointed that there will be no more of this story. I have come back to it several times. Its just that great.
Entertainment lover chapter 21 . 5/28/2021
Awesome chapter.
Entertainment lover chapter 1 . 5/28/2021
Wonderful chapter. The conversation between Harry,Ron and Hermione was interesting.I wonder who the sub is
Jaye chapter 16 . 4/13/2021
This story is fucking irritating. You had a decent story going b4 yo dumbass decided to put Harry in the maze again. I’m a head out...stupid
Harryhollic2018 chapter 21 . 3/31/2021
This is great! I hope you come back to it someday!
CandyKill16 chapter 21 . 3/2/2021
Please please please update! I know it's been over a decade but please!
TheMashMonster chapter 1 . 1/17/2021
Aha! As soon as I read that the 6 guys took off into the woods my mind immediately went to a perfect image of Harry crashing through the trees with the guys tripping each other and throwing punches and kicks trying to be first. Just this poor Harry sprinting forward, making a beeline for Dumbledore as soon as he sees him. Excellent start aha! Cant wait to read more!
AAu.27 chapter 21 . 11/29/2020
Wow. Just wow. Why are the best ones always hidden under the favorited ones?! Gosh! I would love to see the ending of this one.
2,590 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »