Reviews for Veela Inheritance Problems
Kiri Namikase chapter 21 . 10/13/2013
I remember read this fic and I like search this and I am sad because you dont publish new chaper.
please new chaper pleaseeeeeeeeeee.
Fireaquila chapter 21 . 10/9/2013
This story is so cool! It's very sad that it wasn't updated in a long time... Maybe you could continue it? :D
I'd love to read more!

KillJoy7772 chapter 21 . 9/22/2013
Continue! I know life is so very hard and trying but please please! Continue! I love it so much! Please...
Ironrose2018 chapter 21 . 9/12/2013
awesome story. love Harry and draco. and I'm glad the dursleys are gonna get what they deserve. can't wait to see what happens
ali4560 chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Please, don't abandon this! It's one of the best veela story I red!
littlesprout chapter 20 . 8/28/2013
Please update this wonderful story. It has been 5 years. If it's been abandon please put up for adoption do some other writer might be able to complete it.
GabbyKat13 chapter 21 . 8/27/2013
OK i am so in love with this story, can't wait for when they tell everone that harry is going to have a baby. But i am scard you have not up dated in 4 years are you still with us? I really really hope you are.
kuropi-chan chapter 21 . 8/23/2013
That's it?! (0_0)

You must continue the story! It can't just end there! I was hoping to witness the wedding and the birth of the baby and how Harry and Draco cope with married life! Which is why you MUST continue the story-or at least write a sequel!

You've got awesome talents of description, author-lady! And I love all the massive twists in the story! Pansy's comeuppance was absolutely hilarious, and I love the way Harry's family just accepts him into their fold. The reunion with the cousins would be a good feature for the sequel! :)

Please continue the story. *puppy dog eyes* It's amazing and would be such a waste to leave it at that.

Best of luck to you and continue writing your wonderful fics!
rekrula chapter 8 . 8/20/2013
Too bad this has been abandoned, but I appreciate you leaving it up for us plebes. I am enjoying it very much! Thanks for sharing!
Witch08 chapter 21 . 8/18/2013
Will you please update this!
teamjacob2012 chapter 21 . 8/18/2013
One word: Damn.
natsuki23 chapter 21 . 8/15/2013
Oh my god! What are they going to do? I really want to know! Please update soon!
theturtlemonster chapter 20 . 8/15/2013
Wonderful story, love it!
ArabellaTepes chapter 21 . 8/13/2013
oh my god please do not abandon this story! it is one of the best stories i have read on fanfiction, please please please continue this amazing story.
Scary-little-elf21 chapter 21 . 8/13/2013
Five years...It's been five years and I'm still waiting. Come on this is so good! Don't abandon us, your faithful readers. pleeeeease! :(
2,493 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »