Reviews for Veela Inheritance Problems
Oh no
deathlover25 chapter 21 . 11/14/2013
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE! :D
lilyflower101 chapter 21 . 11/6/2013
this was a great story so far. are going to update? :)
Kingdom Hearts KeyBlade chapter 21 . 11/4/2013
wait don't stop keep writing!
Raiderhater13 chapter 21 . 10/25/2013
great story but four years is to long we need updates please I can't wait
wdiva10 chapter 21 . 10/19/2013
I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiis continued. plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!
this story is too awesome to be left like this!
pretty plz!
especially at this point in the story!
plz keep it up.
TheLions'PaleProtector chapter 21 . 10/17/2013
Very much an awesome fic! Sad that it's gone no further, but nicely written and quite creative :)
MissMissingYou chapter 21 . 10/15/2013
If Sirius is a Black, wouldn't he have Veela blood and a mate too?
Kiri Namikase chapter 21 . 10/13/2013
hello
I remember read this fic and I like search this and I am sad because you dont publish new chaper.
please new chaper pleaseeeeeeeeeee.
bye
Fireaquila chapter 21 . 10/9/2013
This story is so cool! It's very sad that it wasn't updated in a long time... Maybe you could continue it? :D
I'd love to read more!