Reviews for Veela Inheritance Problems
dbg chapter 21 . 4/27/2013
Oh my goodness, I didn't realize this wasn't complete, ugg. I left adrift
dbg chapter 15 . 4/27/2013
Loving the story, but some parts are just weak to get the plot there. I wish people surrounding Harry could be stronger. I understand where you are going, I just hate seeing the weak characters.
red-fox-weng chapter 21 . 4/26/2013
YES! Revenge is a dish best served cold!
Idriss Pukka chapter 21 . 4/24/2013
oh I do love the whole veela mating stories, but this one...this one so far is one of the absolute best that I've come across. I love the chase scene, just like harry to adapt to his environment and do something unexpected. i know that is has been years since this story was updated, and i do hope that you find whatever muse you had when this story was first begun, it would be a shame for it to not continue. kudos on an excellent piece of writing :)
Guest chapter 21 . 4/24/2013
It's a shame this ends here. I would love to see that gathering and the resulting revenge plotting.
Pragmatic chapter 21 . 4/16/2013
So, I realize it has been five years since you updated, but I have seen stories updated after seven years of being inactive so I am still holding out hope that this will be another one of those that are revived from the dead.
I just found it today and, even though I knew it wasn't finished and I would probably be kicking myself after, I decided to read it because I love Veela stories and I'm running out. I was right and I am now very unhappy because I absolutely loved it and need to know what happens next! I really hope you find your muse again because I am holding you to your promise of never abandoning your fics. The Dursley's need to be punished, Draco and Harry need to have some cute couple moments, I'm assuming the war still has to be finished (you know, with the whole defeating Voldemort thing), and babies need to be had!
So, please update soon :)
Lzay-Niight chapter 5 . 4/15/2013
I'm going to be completely blunt; stories like this one have me ITCHING to make a joke out of it, seriously. I understand the logic behind why so many flock to theses terribly cliche, and out of character (Don't deny it; everyone is aware) stories that involves pathetic sub Harry (though not to pathetic, of course, wouldn't want one to think he is weak...) and Dom Protective Heroic Draco (who suddenly becomes UN-selfish and who's world revolves around Harry).

...

But, lets be serious.

Draco grows up in a world that revolves around himself, and as much as the H/D population hate to believe it, would likely fall under the submissive category before Harry, because he LOVE/ADORES being pampered. He is selfish and would prefer someone to protect him since he couldn't be bothered to do it himself. Not to mention; Draco is NO hero, when it comes down to the raw term, or protector as much as he attempts to be. In my opinion, Draco would be the WORST choice to be a dominate unless you warp and twist his character like most have to in order to fit the image.

If Harry was smart, he would have went for another Dom, since Draco should be put into the category WITH him, in all honesty. Draco is selfish, and that isn't a good trait to have if you are a Dom. Also, people like to play the height card, but what's the point when you write him and that's the only thing similar to his original characterization? I don't mind OOC myself, but only when the character isn't turned into this warped, complete opposite version of himself.

I would ramble pointlessly some more about Harry's character, but I don't really care about him (Though 75% of the fandom do). He could turn into a slut, omega, duck, octopus...whatever, not my problem. It's only with Draco's character that I get the huffing and puffing. I could see Draco becoming more selfless and more aware of others, to the point of even wanting to care and protect them in the future, but not between the ages of 0 to 15. 16 seems to be were he really began to become aware of his environment. I am aware of all his bratty, selfish and bullying ways, and STILL love him.

I just wish people would get the image of this 'bad boy' that suddenly becomes protective and possessive of the 'good boy' out of their head. I wonder why the H/D and other slash fans cling so desperately to the "good sub and bad dom" thing?

I honestly don't get it. . .

p.s. I apologize for spamming your review(s). Ignore the frustrated ramblings above and continue on..._
Guest chapter 21 . 4/15/2013
I love it, PLZ keep writing.
rakely chapter 21 . 4/13/2013
Please update!
KathrenCullen18 chapter 21 . 4/12/2013
Please continue! This is so gorgeous! I can't wait for more!
Veronica Mitchell chapter 21 . 4/9/2013
You can't just leave it there. I know you haven't updated in a while, but could you try, please, just for me?
lotr195 chapter 21 . 3/28/2013
great story
know you havent updated in a really long time, but i really hope you finish this!
thumbelina.rocks chapter 21 . 3/21/2013
I know you haven't written in awhile but I would very much like to see this updated if youre still writing :)

I love the plot and everything is flowing together very nicely. Beautiful job!
DarkHorseLover chapter 21 . 3/20/2013
That it? It ends just like that? No! How could you do such a thing to us faithful and loving readers? ;P I guess we will have to come after you with pitch-forks and flaming torches. Haha! (Yeah, I am in a ridiculously happy mood right now. I guess that explains the theatrics and general craziness, sorry. :D) This was an AMAZING story by the way, very nicely done!
jovannac15 chapter 21 . 3/18/2013
This story is so very amazing, so please update it as soon as your able:)
2,452 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »