Reviews for Veela Inheritance Problems
Nathoca Malfoy chapter 21 . 5/24/2013
Loving it! :)
Nathoca Malfoy chapter 10 . 5/24/2013
Anon chapter 21 . 5/15/2013
Holy McMuffin! This story is so amusing! And you left it at a cliffhanger?! Please tell me you're still working on this! Please!

I'm going to wait as long as possible for you to update this. :) it's so amusing and interesting and... And... Floxnoxy-wa! I have no idea what I just said.
Ehlonna the Demoness chapter 21 . 5/14/2013
More I love it so far! :-]
Inflamora Notoris chapter 4 . 5/12/2013
Wait? So Veela are like Peacocks?
RavenTheHeartlessMaoh chapter 21 . 5/7/2013
Next chapter? *3* pwease?
livetotell chapter 21 . 5/5/2013
ho my god! this is brilliant! i love it! "Let's go, Black," Snape waited for the other man to turn into his animagus form before opening the door, "we have our own family meeting to attend."
you are amazing! simply amazing! you have to continue with this awsome story so that people around the world can enjoy themsleves! and harry's finally having a baby! good luck with your fans auther-san!
Nemo Poison chapter 21 . 5/5/2013
I hope that this review reaches the author of this story and may ignite the urge to complete it. If not then it will be sad that a good story won't be finished.
Bananas-ofthe-WorldUNITE chapter 21 . 5/2/2013
Well done! :)
Odosnape chapter 19 . 4/29/2013
What a great story...really enjoying it
emoprincess3587 chapter 21 . 4/28/2013
This story is amazing and I can not wait for more!
dbg chapter 21 . 4/27/2013
Oh my goodness, I didn't realize this wasn't complete, ugg. I left adrift
dbg chapter 15 . 4/27/2013
Loving the story, but some parts are just weak to get the plot there. I wish people surrounding Harry could be stronger. I understand where you are going, I just hate seeing the weak characters.
red-fox-weng chapter 21 . 4/26/2013
YES! Revenge is a dish best served cold!
Idriss Pukka chapter 21 . 4/24/2013
oh I do love the whole veela mating stories, but this one...this one so far is one of the absolute best that I've come across. I love the chase scene, just like harry to adapt to his environment and do something unexpected. i know that is has been years since this story was updated, and i do hope that you find whatever muse you had when this story was first begun, it would be a shame for it to not continue. kudos on an excellent piece of writing :)
2,463 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »