Reviews for Veela Inheritance Problems
Sweet-single chapter 8 . 3/25/2006
cool and...I FINALLY FOUND YOU!_~hugs~

update soon!_
Raven Swiftwing chapter 8 . 3/22/2006
Please update soon. I really enjoy this story, and I can't wait to read what comes next.
Hunter Hatake and Neko Uchiha chapter 8 . 3/22/2006
wow weird but this great story pleaz write more soon
Shizuka-Yuki chapter 8 . 3/19/2006
Hehe. This is soo kool! I wonder what Pansy is gonna do? Anyway great job so far and keep up the great work!
sweetteatwo chapter 8 . 3/15/2006
please up date real soon. I can't wait to see what happen's now that Molly is in charge
Selene Malfoy Lupin chapter 8 . 3/12/2006
Oh please please UPDATE soon, I realy want to see how is going to act Mrs. Weasly and the practice dancing.
TheEveningStar chapter 8 . 3/11/2006
Terrific story, and I hope you update soon! I can't wait for more!
wwwendy chapter 8 . 3/7/2006
hmm, I'm rather surprised that Harry never mentioned the 'V' factor. I think (if I was Harry) that the first thing I would've said to (or about) Lucius would've been 'you've tried to kill me'. I don't know HOW Harry had been able to sit at a table and calmly eat breakfast with him (esp since he thought/expected L to curse him)...

Anyways, great job, looking forward to more
WittchWay chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
excellent story looking forward to more
Celestialuna chapter 8 . 3/7/2006
loved your story! The best veela story I've read so far. Can't wait for the next chapter.
L'Anyanka chapter 8 . 3/6/2006
OMG! I love this story so much that I even registered just to review you. Please, update soon!
Delete This Account You Wanker chapter 8 . 2/24/2006
I loved it! i am so totally in love with your story. Not only is it beautifully written it is an awesome take on the Veela idea. Beyond awesome. Please update this story soon!
Lena204 chapter 8 . 2/23/2006
I really like this story, I hope you plane on updating very soon. I'm dying to know what kind of scene Molly makes when she arrives!

_
MidNite Phoenix chapter 8 . 2/23/2006
great story, draco better start tryna kno tha real harry cus thts the only way harry would becom comfortable w/ him to actually start loving and wen r u gonna explain how veela blood got into harry family or are u just gonna leave it so ppl can just speculate. hurry and update
2,454 | « Prev Page 1 .. 148 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 .. Last Next »