Reviews for Veela Inheritance Problems
Selene Malfoy Lupin chapter 8 . 3/12/2006
Oh please please UPDATE soon, I realy want to see how is going to act Mrs. Weasly and the practice dancing.
TheEveningStar chapter 8 . 3/11/2006
Terrific story, and I hope you update soon! I can't wait for more!
wwwendy chapter 8 . 3/7/2006
hmm, I'm rather surprised that Harry never mentioned the 'V' factor. I think (if I was Harry) that the first thing I would've said to (or about) Lucius would've been 'you've tried to kill me'. I don't know HOW Harry had been able to sit at a table and calmly eat breakfast with him (esp since he thought/expected L to curse him)...

Anyways, great job, looking forward to more
WittchWay chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
excellent story looking forward to more
Celestialuna chapter 8 . 3/7/2006
loved your story! The best veela story I've read so far. Can't wait for the next chapter.
L'Anyanka chapter 8 . 3/6/2006
OMG! I love this story so much that I even registered just to review you. Please, update soon!
Delete This Account You Wanker chapter 8 . 2/24/2006
I loved it! i am so totally in love with your story. Not only is it beautifully written it is an awesome take on the Veela idea. Beyond awesome. Please update this story soon!
Lena204 chapter 8 . 2/23/2006
I really like this story, I hope you plane on updating very soon. I'm dying to know what kind of scene Molly makes when she arrives!

_
MidNite Phoenix chapter 8 . 2/23/2006
great story, draco better start tryna kno tha real harry cus thts the only way harry would becom comfortable w/ him to actually start loving and wen r u gonna explain how veela blood got into harry family or are u just gonna leave it so ppl can just speculate. hurry and update
thuyhy-thuyhy chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
oh please update next chapters , I 've read this story in AFN , it's wonderful LOL
Illucia chapter 8 . 2/23/2006
No more?

I was so into reading this that I was completely surprised when there was no 'next' button :(

The good side is that if you're keeping up with the pace this far, the next chapter will come really soon :)

I really hope Harry will fight this all more. He usually thinks with his feet. How huge embarrasement would it be if Harry simply bolted far and fast? Or how that would be seen?

Lucius, nor Draco, nor Dumbledore for that matter has told Harry clearly that they're all on the same side now.

You also hinted here that Harry is powerful... is he an adult already? I mean if Draco now 'smells' Harry and has obviously come to his magical heritage, will Harry as well? or has he already?
Kim CC chapter 8 . 2/21/2006
I am thoroughly enjoying "Veela Inheritance Problems."

The interactions between Draco and Harry make me want to pet them on their heads and coo over how cute they're acting.

Question - what nefarious thing is Pansy planning? and will Draco wind up trying to kill her over hurting Harry?

I look forward to reading the next chapter.

Thank you for writing this story.

Kim CC
SILVERFOX KTREVA chapter 8 . 2/17/2006
this is a great story please continue really soon
Moyima chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
Woo! Fantastic fic! I really hope you plan to update soon!

You've done an awesome done with the plot and characters- and the pacing is great.

One thing I'd suggest is to give it a thorough read-over; there are lots of little typos that can be easily fixed either by you or a beta. If you don't have a beta and you think you're too close to your work to be able to catch all the typos yourself, let me know, I can do a proofread for you if you give me some time.
Devils Mime chapter 8 . 2/13/2006
this is good. update soon
2,448 | « Prev Page 1 .. 148 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 .. Last Next »