Reviews for Veela Inheritance Problems
The Night Air chapter 9 . 8/5/2006
Humm...an intresting story, please do update. I would definatly review.

Ja

Blaze

Shikai

NA
ramblings101 chapter 9 . 8/5/2006
Thankyou so much for updating your stories. The new chapters are as good as I hoped. Please don't wait so long before updating next time.
Lubbleeone chapter 9 . 8/5/2006
lol...that was funny...
sexy seren chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
update it soon and also your other fanfict like Truth and Secrecy
Bloodrednight25 chapter 8 . 8/5/2006
Up-date really soon. I can't wait to read what happens next.

Elle
Lady Gaidin chapter 9 . 8/5/2006
Great story! I really liked the whole chasing after Harry part! That was brilliant! Keep up the good work and PLEASE update soon!
Vessa8 chapter 9 . 8/5/2006
cool...
OrionLuckyStar chapter 9 . 8/5/2006
ack! i love it! cant wait for what comes next! and the mating with draco... and harry as a sub... hehe... i love it cant wait so up-dates soon please!
Yana5 chapter 9 . 8/5/2006
oh no i don't think Snape should have done that
Warrior God chapter 9 . 8/5/2006
great chapter update soon
stupid thing chapter 9 . 8/5/2006
Hi,

thanks for the chap

sometimes you can think that Voldi is really a stupid old (over 70 ) man

Nevertheless Sev is a very good actor and occlument

Sirius is rather funny but so Harry could explain his feelings.

Luckily Remus/Moony is there too (otherwise Harry would be kidnapped by Sirius lol)

Now I am interested why Harry could be of veela blood

bye

norris
plaidshorts chapter 9 . 8/5/2006
Wow! Taht was a very good chapter. Very informitive. Is going to appear in the next chapter? Because I wonder how she would react to this. And I like that you put Sirius and Remus there and not just leaving them out. Update soon and I'll review.

Peace.
hdhsfan chapter 9 . 8/5/2006
i am very happy you updated I like this chapter so much is happening a lot of info for the next chapters please update soon
LdyGossamer chapter 9 . 8/5/2006
I absolutely love this story and thanks for posting more! I'm surprised though that Sirius didn't have more of a fit concerning Harry's engagement. Did he know that Harry was part Veela? Also, where does Harry get his Veela genes? It seems established that the Potter line didn't have any Veela. Concerning the Malfoys, Lucius was smart to have Severus put the blame on him for being the spy. The other Veela families have to know that the Malfoys are no longer going to be supporting the Dark Lord who wants their new powerful son-in-law dead. So everything gets more and more complex. I can't wait to read more.
Bad kitty chapter 9 . 8/5/2006
Great to see a new part to this! Had to reread the whole thing such a blast! MORE!
2,511 | « Prev Page 1 .. 148 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 .. Last Next »