Reviews for Veela Inheritance Problems
Really? It was a good chase? Honestly, all I got out of that chapter was that Harry was tricked into a room and made to mate with Malfoy. The fight they had was severely one-sided too. Harry lunged and fell on the floor-then Malfoy won. Honestly. I feel this is rushed, only staying because I"m interested in what Parkinson is going to do.
I deny! TMRxHP FOREVER. Ahem. Cough. Eh..._ Hehe...I always thought Draco wasn't strong enough to be Harry's mate...The only one capable is Tom! That said, this is my first DM/HP pairing fic, and I am pleasantly surprised~ I just wish it was Tom instead. ;A;
cztelnik chapter 21 . 5/13
This is incredible, amusing and loads of fun! Really wish this were being updated but despite that I enjoyed it a lot. Thanks!
miadharu28 chapter 21 . 5/3
I like your story and i hope Write another chapter soon
I have just caught up with your story, and I only have one question which is high praise. Your story is beautiful, infuriating, and amusing that almost all of the discripencies can be ignored. The only thing that is bothering me is you never said what month it was. That would answer a few other questions. And i also wonder where umbridge could be if the DA is still operational... well, that's all! Ta!
Neliel Malfoy Potter chapter 21 . 4/20
Hi, you're history is so cool and good i don't secured if this is end because i don't arrived here yet but i loved then i'm waiting desperate the continuation a kiss.
kat1316 chapter 5 . 4/9
I was really disappointed with this chapter Harry is just too compliant here
kat1316 chapter 3 . 4/9
damn really didnt want harry to give in
Hide-Me-Inside chapter 19 . 4/9
Arg you're making everything too complicated and repeating everything again in the longest paragraphs omg I kept scrolling and scrolling but it still wouldn't get back to harry and Draco, I get it you've got a cool plot, you've worked out the families how everything is working but you don't need to go on. I could skip like 3 chapters and still be at the same place where you left off last time. The information you're spouting isn't importnant enough and isn't interesting enough to keep people reading.

I liked to plot at first it seemed great but then I was like, why isn't harry thinking about how he feels about Draco, why is he taking this lying down, wow they had sex and wanna kiss all the time, if I wanted to read something like that I'd go a read a smutty -5K fic. The plot got boring and although I'd like to find out what happened I'm not willing to read through that muddled bullshit
kat1316 chapter 2 . 4/9
Nooo dont give in Harry!
Hey! I absolutely loved this fic! And I really hope there will be more chapters, but with all these years since the last update I guess it's a fool's hope. Anyway, I really enjoyed reading this, it was everything I love in a creature fic and more!
RogueNya chapter 21 . 3/7
Hm interesting story look forward to seeing how this all plays out and what kinda plans the Blacks and Malfoys an Snape come up with. So keep up the great work
Jessie chapter 21 . 3/6
I love this story, I really wish you would finish it.
TLJ110166 chapter 1 . 2/24
Any chance of this story being finished?
AsorenRM chapter 21 . 2/20
WHAAAAA! What's this sound? It's the sound of me freaking out! But you already knew that, lol. Anyways, hope you update soon!
Asoren OUT!