Reviews for Veela Inheritance Problems
alinefgs chapter 21 . 9/1/2016
Tô adorando essa fic bjs continua
shayshay2933 chapter 21 . 8/14/2016
Please continue It's soooo good!
lizzyaml chapter 21 . 8/13/2016
i am really sad to see thos story being abandonned its I so wanted to read the follow treat of black and snape and malfoy
AbraxanWings chapter 21 . 8/5/2016
I wish you had finished this story. After all these years it's still one of my most favorites.
mysticalgems chapter 21 . 8/4/2016
I SERIOUSLY LOVE THIS STORY! After having read that one story that was similar to this one, and that writer having credited you, I couldn't help but look you up an read your story, and let me say, I SERIOUSLY LOVE IT! AND I SO CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! SERIOUSLY! YOU HAVE DONE SERIOUSLY AWESOME WITH THIS! But, I do hope you continue this. It would be said if it wasn't, but I'll accept whatever you have decided.

If you would, please let me know if you are going to continue with this story. Please and thank you! :)
With that said I will end here and I'll be waiting, so until whenever YOU SERIOUSLY AWESOME AND WONDERFULLY AMAZING AND BRILLIANTLY LOVELY AND SERIOUSLY SUPER AND SERIOUSLY FABULOUS AND SERIOUSLY FANTASTIC WRITER!

DON'T STOP BEING SERIOUSLY AWESOME!

A FAN-READER! Anna :3
7019289 chapter 21 . 8/2/2016
Please, please, please update soon!
Ravenclawgirl-18 chapter 21 . 7/5/2016
Please please please write more!
ladelg28 chapter 21 . 7/3/2016
please please please continue!
Mirage chapter 21 . 6/14/2016
i still hope that one day you will finish this story i like how draco and Harry are!
i really cant wait to see the revange of draco, everus and sirius...i still think activating Magic and when only bit in there perfect normal dudley would be great part of the revange and some other nasty things, it also could help make dudley a bether human they really are to soft with only taking a bit of Money, petunia and vernon deserve some pain and stress and whatever...
twinia1 chapter 21 . 5/15/2016
Please continue
Guest chapter 21 . 5/5/2016
Are you dead?
Please continue
alexpotter chapter 21 . 4/4/2016
I don't know if you are going to finish with this story but I wanna encourage you to do it, you're an amazing writter an I love this story :D
Kate Snape21 chapter 21 . 3/14/2016
OMG amazing story i just want to keep reading and never stop haha :)
Guest chapter 21 . 3/13/2016
I'm still waiting for chap 22 ; - ;
Amu4ever chapter 4 . 3/4/2016
Oh my, seems like Pansy is about to poke a sleeping dragon.
2,506 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »