Reviews for Veela Inheritance Problems
I'm still waiting for chap 22 ; - ;
Amu4ever chapter 4 . 3/4
Oh my, seems like Pansy is about to poke a sleeping dragon.
Amu4ever chapter 3 . 3/4
Hmm...wonder, if Draco will be so loving when he wakes up on the next morning...
Amu4ever chapter 2 . 3/4
Hehehe...stop fighting a Veela and you have already lost. Veelas are symbols of love and alure for a reason after all :D

Though that will turn out in Harry's favour in the end. He is a sucker for love
Amu4ever chapter 1 . 3/4
A very original twist to the Veela theme...
MajaS chapter 21 . 2/26
You promised that you would finish all your stories, but this is not finished yet. Please fix this problem!
Please update soon
Aria chapter 21 . 2/5
Update this story is abandoned
While it has been many years since you have posted - just a review to say I live this story and if you ever pick it up again you have readers waiting
OtakuGirl568 chapter 21 . 1/7
Hey! Really great story this is! It's an interesting concept with veelas and I like it. I'm curious what the revenge would be. I really wanna know what happens to Harry and Draco's baby too. I hope you decide to continue this again! Thank you for your work (:
blackbloodywolf chapter 20 . 1/4
this is amazing please continue!
meghan chapter 21 . 12/19/2015
I really love this story I wish that you would update this. I read this story first about 5 years ago. I keep coming back to it hoping there will be more. This is such an amazing unique plot that I would really love to see continued
Kageklinge chapter 21 . 11/27/2015
I still wonders this is abandoned or not, since the last update was 7 yrs ago. And I also wonders WHO IS LUCIUS'S VARIAE BOND MATE KILLED BY THE DARK LORD!
rhizz17 chapter 21 . 11/23/2015
update please
R0ckerbaby chapter 21 . 11/1/2015
Hoping this wasn't abandoned but seven years is a long time.
2,493 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »