Reviews for Veela Inheritance Problems
Celestinasong chapter 7 . 2/18
some typos but generally very good fic!
Magic-Blue-Eyes chapter 21 . 2/11
Please update soon!
David-El chapter 21 . 2/8
You claim that you have not abandoned any of your stories, yet it has been SIX YEARS since this was updated! This is one of my most beloved Harry Potter stories, yet you haven't touched ANY of your stories! WHY?! PLEASE come back, we your fans are DESPERATE for an update so we can learn about the Black/Malfoy/Snape revenge, more about Harry's family, and the geopolitical repercussions of their bonding!
None of your fics are abandoned except this one?
anaraz chapter 21 . 1/30
love Snape
Hortensia chapter 21 . 1/30
Wonderful story, I really enjoyed the way you built this Veela culture. It’s captivating and while you’ve stated that none of your stories are abandoned, it’s been almost eight years now since your last update. Should I hope for more of this excellent story? I want to…
Viki chapter 21 . 1/10
Porfa continua con la historia de verdad que hay pocas como esta :3
SerpensPrincess chapter 21 . 1/1
Wow cant wait for more really great
Rosabel Moonstar Snape chapter 21 . 12/23/2014
Update please please please. Absolutely Loooove the story
marthapreston4 chapter 4 . 12/4/2014
I want to read this but its to serial killery where they hunt humans for sport and think okay . to off the wall for my taste
marthapreston4 chapter 3 . 12/4/2014
So he attacked harry raped him and now were supposed to believe that okay ...disturbing
LandlessLord chapter 21 . 11/6/2014
Hello,
I'm not normally a great fan of Harry being submissive but I hope you'll find a way to finish this story since you're stopping at the most interesting moment.
Padfootette chapter 21 . 11/5/2014
Great story I love it please please please continue this story soon
bluekitnaru chapter 21 . 10/19/2014
are you going to update?
BlazeingEcho chapter 21 . 9/28/2014
Love love love love love love LOVE IT!
2,448 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »