Reviews for Veela Inheritance Problems
Twilit-Raven chapter 21 . 8/6/2015
This has always been one of my favourite fics and even though I keep coming back to it and it hadn't been updated in years, that still holds true. If you ever consider updating this fic, I'm sure a lot of people will be very happy, but thank you for what you've written so far.
rowenasheir chapter 21 . 8/2/2015
Please please finish this story
rowenasheir chapter 15 . 8/2/2015
Really just get harry in a room with a bed and get Harry pregnant!
yukino76 chapter 21 . 7/15/2015
i really like this story will there be an update?
TheUnknownFuture chapter 21 . 7/4/2015
Yay! Revenge on the nasty Dursleys! Never liked em anyway.
Please update soon ( and can Harry be spoiled and be the youngest out of all his cousins)!
Namikaze Sage 14 chapter 21 . 7/1/2015
Ah, I really want to read some more of this fanfiction. Can you please tell me if you are writing some more of it soon?
Laud de Saturno chapter 21 . 6/29/2015
De casualidad me volvi a encontrar con está historia, bueno en realidad la conoci en un principio por una traducción que solo llegó hasta el cuarto capitulo. Pero bueno me alegro, tengo que volver a leer el capitulo 3 *_* . Espero con ansias la venganza de los black XD
777angeloflove chapter 21 . 6/25/2015
AWESOME~! PLEASE UPDATE~!
TheOrginalBibliophile chapter 21 . 6/22/2015
Update!? Pretty please? I really, really wanna see some revenge and a wedding. :D
Guest chapter 5 . 5/28/2015
Really? It was a good chase? Honestly, all I got out of that chapter was that Harry was tricked into a room and made to mate with Malfoy. The fight they had was severely one-sided too. Harry lunged and fell on the floor-then Malfoy won. Honestly. I feel this is rushed, only staying because I"m interested in what Parkinson is going to do.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/28/2015
I deny! TMRxHP FOREVER. Ahem. Cough. Eh..._ Hehe...I always thought Draco wasn't strong enough to be Harry's mate...The only one capable is Tom! That said, this is my first DM/HP pairing fic, and I am pleasantly surprised~ I just wish it was Tom instead. ;A;
cztelnik chapter 21 . 5/13/2015
This is incredible, amusing and loads of fun! Really wish this were being updated but despite that I enjoyed it a lot. Thanks!
miadharu28 chapter 21 . 5/3/2015
Hello
I like your story and i hope Write another chapter soon
Guest chapter 21 . 5/2/2015
I have just caught up with your story, and I only have one question which is high praise. Your story is beautiful, infuriating, and amusing that almost all of the discripencies can be ignored. The only thing that is bothering me is you never said what month it was. That would answer a few other questions. And i also wonder where umbridge could be if the DA is still operational... well, that's all! Ta!
Neliel Malfoy Potter chapter 21 . 4/20/2015
Hi, you're history is so cool and good i don't secured if this is end because i don't arrived here yet but i loved then i'm waiting desperate the continuation a kiss.
2,487 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »