Reviews for Veela Inheritance Problems
imgroot chapter 21 . 9/13/2014
Will you continue this? It is sooo good. I realize you have not updated it since 2008, but... i love it so much...i had to try...
TyDragon30 chapter 21 . 9/4/2014
please more chapters i really 3 this story and would like to find out what happens. READ YA LATER
candy4beth chapter 21 . 8/28/2014
update this please
Panther2342 chapter 21 . 8/20/2014
Please finish soon! This story is amazing!
thewolf74 chapter 21 . 8/19/2014
I'm happy that Draco was able to reclaim Harry. I'm also happy that Harry is going to be a parent. I hope that the revenge that Severus, Sirius and the Malfoy's are going to be planning is good. Please update again very soon. I want to know what happens next.
crotia chapter 21 . 8/18/2014
lol
PrinzessTinkerbell29 chapter 21 . 8/5/2014
Plz update sssssssssssssssoon
Lisette Snow chapter 21 . 8/3/2014
it a lovely story so pls upload
Inu Tashiro p chapter 21 . 8/3/2014
Do you ever finish any of your stories? As great as they be, I would really like read on that's finished... and not a one-shot:(
Inu Tashiro p chapter 4 . 8/2/2014
Sooo coolll
belladu57 chapter 21 . 7/10/2014
Very good
Claddagh chapter 21 . 7/9/2014
I hope you come back to this and finish it. It's too good to remain unfinished.
pixy chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Hi!

I'm just re-reading this wonderful fic of yours again & just wanted to re-iterate that this is by far the best Harry fic out there. I hope RL gives you a break & that you are chained to your comp by your muse again.
W101 chapter 21 . 6/25/2014
I think I'm in love...
Flur chapter 21 . 6/22/2014
I'm feeling so sad knowing that the last time you posted something was in Feb. 2008… that kind of mean you stop writing and that's so sad ! I was really expecting the next chapter, even the end of the story but well, I'm a bit no very frustrated…. Hope you're maybe going to find soon the desire to write again. I just love your story :D was very good.
To tell you some fact, I'm french and well one of the first fan fiction I read was about a gathering of Veela looking for a mate, it turned out Harry was a submissive and pure and powerful one who mate Drago. In fact the same idea as you ! which was kind of strange… so I look unto her profile and she says she inspires from your story but write it's own. If you ever look again at my review, I'm willing to give you the fic. :D
Knowing that the story are in different languages but still hold the same lead, I could not say which one is better, yours is actually much more updated than hers ( she didn't finished it either). But I kinda like your a lot more, a very good idea you had which give you the first place ! Even if french is my maternal language I can't lie, your's is definite my favorite one !
Lot of good ways, may you one day write again ! Bravo !
2,460 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »