Reviews for Veela Inheritance Problems
kat1316 chapter 5 . 4/9/2015
I was really disappointed with this chapter Harry is just too compliant here
kat1316 chapter 3 . 4/9/2015
damn really didnt want harry to give in
Hide-Me-Inside chapter 19 . 4/9/2015
Arg you're making everything too complicated and repeating everything again in the longest paragraphs omg I kept scrolling and scrolling but it still wouldn't get back to harry and Draco, I get it you've got a cool plot, you've worked out the families how everything is working but you don't need to go on. I could skip like 3 chapters and still be at the same place where you left off last time. The information you're spouting isn't importnant enough and isn't interesting enough to keep people reading.

I liked to plot at first it seemed great but then I was like, why isn't harry thinking about how he feels about Draco, why is he taking this lying down, wow they had sex and wanna kiss all the time, if I wanted to read something like that I'd go a read a smutty -5K fic. The plot got boring and although I'd like to find out what happened I'm not willing to read through that muddled bullshit
kat1316 chapter 2 . 4/9/2015
Nooo dont give in Harry!
Guest chapter 21 . 3/26/2015
Hey! I absolutely loved this fic! And I really hope there will be more chapters, but with all these years since the last update I guess it's a fool's hope. Anyway, I really enjoyed reading this, it was everything I love in a creature fic and more!
RogueNya chapter 21 . 3/7/2015
Hm interesting story look forward to seeing how this all plays out and what kinda plans the Blacks and Malfoys an Snape come up with. So keep up the great work
Jessie chapter 21 . 3/6/2015
I love this story, I really wish you would finish it.
TLD110166 chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
Any chance of this story being finished?
AsorenRM chapter 21 . 2/20/2015
WHAAAAA! What's this sound? It's the sound of me freaking out! But you already knew that, lol. Anyways, hope you update soon!
Asoren OUT!
Irukaka321 chapter 7 . 2/18/2015
some typos but generally very good fic!
Magic-Blue-Eyes chapter 21 . 2/11/2015
Please update soon!
David-El chapter 21 . 2/8/2015
You claim that you have not abandoned any of your stories, yet it has been SIX YEARS since this was updated! This is one of my most beloved Harry Potter stories, yet you haven't touched ANY of your stories! WHY?! PLEASE come back, we your fans are DESPERATE for an update so we can learn about the Black/Malfoy/Snape revenge, more about Harry's family, and the geopolitical repercussions of their bonding!
Guest chapter 21 . 1/31/2015
None of your fics are abandoned except this one?
anaraz chapter 21 . 1/30/2015
love Snape
Hortensia chapter 21 . 1/30/2015
Wonderful story, I really enjoyed the way you built this Veela culture. It’s captivating and while you’ve stated that none of your stories are abandoned, it’s been almost eight years now since your last update. Should I hope for more of this excellent story? I want to…
2,487 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »