Reviews for Veela Inheritance Problems
Inu Tashiro p chapter 21 . 8/3/2014
Do you ever finish any of your stories? As great as they be, I would really like read on that's finished... and not a one-shot:(
Inu Tashiro p chapter 4 . 8/2/2014
Sooo coolll
belladu57 chapter 21 . 7/10/2014
Very good
Claddagh chapter 21 . 7/9/2014
I hope you come back to this and finish it. It's too good to remain unfinished.
pixy chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Hi!

I'm just re-reading this wonderful fic of yours again & just wanted to re-iterate that this is by far the best Harry fic out there. I hope RL gives you a break & that you are chained to your comp by your muse again.
RIP Stupidity chapter 21 . 6/25/2014
I think I'm in love...
Flur chapter 21 . 6/22/2014
I'm feeling so sad knowing that the last time you posted something was in Feb. 2008… that kind of mean you stop writing and that's so sad ! I was really expecting the next chapter, even the end of the story but well, I'm a bit no very frustrated…. Hope you're maybe going to find soon the desire to write again. I just love your story :D was very good.
To tell you some fact, I'm french and well one of the first fan fiction I read was about a gathering of Veela looking for a mate, it turned out Harry was a submissive and pure and powerful one who mate Drago. In fact the same idea as you ! which was kind of strange… so I look unto her profile and she says she inspires from your story but write it's own. If you ever look again at my review, I'm willing to give you the fic. :D
Knowing that the story are in different languages but still hold the same lead, I could not say which one is better, yours is actually much more updated than hers ( she didn't finished it either). But I kinda like your a lot more, a very good idea you had which give you the first place ! Even if french is my maternal language I can't lie, your's is definite my favorite one !
Lot of good ways, may you one day write again ! Bravo !
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 9 . 6/5/2014
WOW
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
great first chapter
HarryPotterforlife23 chapter 21 . 6/4/2014
Truly love this story. Love the fact harry is a fighter and the Weasleys (Ron) is being supportive. Will there be another chapter or a follow up story.
Very happy with the Draco character he seems to be snarky plus protective a perfect mix.
Please complete really looking forward to it.
recount chapter 7 . 5/29/2014