Reviews for The Kender Spork of Turning
K chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
You should definitely write more! :D I really like it!
Rivermask the one and only chapter 4 . 2/25/2011
A very interesting storyline. I enjoy stories with kender (Tas and Sindri especially) and if you add an annoyed mage and a Raistlin you get quite the tale. Of course, when you have a Fizban in here too, things can get slightly hectic... Looking forwards to the next chapter! Please write soon, and put in a couple more twists to keep readers enthralled. This story has great possibilities.
Dark'nLightAngel chapter 4 . 4/20/2009
o.o Are you planning on continuing this? Please tell me you're planning on continuing this! It's awesome!
someonelse chapter 4 . 5/31/2008
Very cute _

It's amazing how quick you can make people laugh/run in fear if you start muttering about the kender spoon of turning- know this from experience.

Your story provided a good chuckle... and more ammo. )
Aoi Emi chapter 4 . 10/21/2007
It was out there but it was funny! I though it was really funny how Fizban's and Tas's conversation didn't go ANYWHERE! And when Raistlin LAUGHED and said, "Score." Please update soon!
SoundzofSilence chapter 4 . 10/18/2007
T.T I believe spring break is over and your foul mood has can you please update? I find this story rather entertaining. What are Tas and Fizban going to do with their 'goods'? And how are Raistlin and Dalamar going to get the fork back?
Rhetorical-Ducky chapter 2 . 8/17/2007
I can so totally picture Tas being thrown out the window of the tower of high sorcery! Its a rather amusing one too!
Rhetorical-Ducky chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
lol, I see a sad, long, pointless, hours wasting conversation in the making here!
i like vader lots chapter 4 . 8/11/2007
Please update this fic! ; ;
kandra chapter 4 . 7/29/2007
Plop! I just love Fizban and Tas when they get together... I can picture him asking "Have you got... the stuff?" as much inconspicuos as he can (and that means he probably yelled for the whole Palanthas to hear) XD

Are you going to continue this?
Kalyane chapter 4 . 3/28/2007

I laughed a lot, your story is good :)

" It is not brokeback tower or anything..." lol... _
just me chapter 4 . 3/1/2007
nejithegod chapter 4 . 1/3/2007
make more!
Shadow Valkyrie chapter 4 . 8/25/2006
Are you still working on this? It's awfully funny, I just love the story! (I's been one of my favourites for a while and only today did I guiltily realize that I haven't reviewed yet.) You did an amazing job of keeping everyone in character. My favourite was the dialogue between Raistlin and Dalamar ("Brokeback Tower" *lol*), but I liked the one with Tas and Dalmar a lot as well, because a meeting of those two is rather unusual. Please continue!
Csillan.Rose chapter 4 . 8/22/2006
Funny! You should update!:D This is really hilarious, update soon!