Reviews for You're One Step Ahead
Rikku's twin chapter 7 . 2/21/2006
omg, i love this story! i think Yuna's p.o.v. is better in my opinion. But i so hope you update soon. Well, i gotta go. See ya laterz. :)
WillowHawk89 chapter 5 . 2/6/2006
very good loved it. can't wait for the next chapter!

WillowHawk89 chapter 4 . 2/6/2006
so cool. i love this story. i dont care if the chapters r short. i dont like long chapters anyway! lol i will read on!

WillowHawk89 chapter 3 . 2/6/2006
very good! ahh thank you. now i know who those two people were in a video it wasn't yuna and tidus it was the people who looked like them okay now i am not so confused. lol i will read on.

WillowHawk89 chapter 2 . 2/6/2006
awesome...very good. i love how they are close no matter what. i will read on!

WillowHawk89 chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
that is a really cool story i like it. i will continue to read it. i have just started to like final fantasy. although i dont play the games. so can you answer a question for me. i saw this video where tidus was like a hologram so was he like this cause yuna forgot about him? i will read the story but i just want to know that. so you can e-mail me if you want. but i am so confused at that! later

Christina chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
omg i thought that was so good , i could never write that good ever. i hope i can read the next chapter!
habbo chapter 2 . 1/16/2006
It's a very good story so far but I'm confused are they at the spring or Besaid? it gets very confusing because it seems like it only takes a few minutes to get from Besaid to the Spring, she would need to take the Celcius. Unless the spring is in Besaid? Lol I'm very confused.

Ok on to praises: love it love it love it love it! Lol u get the picture.
Shippos-gurl chapter 2 . 1/14/2006
Very nice! The story is very well-writen, it's very cute. Keep up the good work,

Shippo
Nikki of Spira chapter 2 . 1/14/2006
Good God! Your authors notes are so confusing..lol..with the whole explaining what point of view you're writing in..and I thought I had too much to drink last night. LOL!

Anyway..first off...in all honesty...I think you should stick to writing in third person not in first person..switching between characters. I find it confusing and yes...some people can pull it off...but not many...only extremely talented published authors have been able to do that ..and mind you...not too many. Third person is more interesting and easier to follow.

Next issue..lol..(I'm sorry :p) As a valuable tip don't opt in authors notes within the chapter...that distracts the reader. A big no no. LOL!

Ok I think I'm done criticising...now for the praising. I do love your idea and what you've come up with so far as a plot..I'm sure you will put other things in to create suspense...I think this story has alot of potential...sorry for the crisicism...but it's to only help you out..and not to deter you. I do love your story so far.

Keep up the good work and update soon!
Nikki of Spira chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
Ok...in all honesty...which I am very honest..it's not a bad concept..but you have to slow down a bit...meaning put more into the dialogue between the characters..I just found the whole chapter sort of rushed and it made things a bit confusing...but...sorry...just trying to be nice and point that out to you. Anyway..I'll stick around to see how this progresses..update soon!
xxJessieT chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
aw man I wanted 2 b da first 2 review bu o well... at least I kept ma promise n reviewed :D kk n e wayZ in ma story it was jus a joke, ur not stupid...ur jus evil :D but I cant say n e thing cause so am I :D
SacredPint-Now chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
luv it its so good 4 ur first story im proud of u *starts 2 clap hands* u diserve an award woot woot u go grl

lol u no hoo dis is i hope lol cya
piinay-piie chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
aw hii! ) lol GUESS WHO IS REVIEWING YOUR STORY? HUH! HUH! lmao jkz, omg, even though i know NOTHING about X2 ... or any at all ... it kinda lets me on track. so sweet so far. )

- piinay-piie
IdiotWithNoEmailAdress chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
OMG Yuna's so slow... how could she forget ssomeone she obsesed over for 2 years...