Reviews for My Sacrifice
BartWLewis chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Awesome story.
Sergeant Daniel chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
This was really good. I love it:D
ravengirlxx chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
That was... Amazing. Truly amazing. If anyone was to have angelic powers, the happy spirit of Beast Boy would be my first thought.
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Exollcnet fic
Sea Dragon29 chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
OMG I Loved it I was on the edge the hole time! keep it up
Toriano.Flacko chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
... wasn't really that epic... eh, if your into the whole 'wait for it, wait for it... oh, whoops, no climatic fight scene for you. bgone!' thing, then i guess its good. but... still...
Ccero chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
Yeah, WE all know that BB would do anything for his beloved Rae. 2 thumbs up.
Alexa Wolf chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
That was great!It was romantic, action filled, and exciting all at the same time! It's the second time I've read this, and I'm about to begin the sequel. The only thing I didn't like was the small amount of swearing. That's just the way me and my family is.
Not G. Ivingname chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
it good, but the end almost demanded them getting together, and the sequal, not needed
Vandagirl chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
Hey, guess who? :P

If I were you, my heart would be pounding and my hands would be twitching. xD Kinda like how I felt when Becca was a half-hour late in putting the fics up for the first round of LAS.

Anyways, here's a recap of the bet I proposed back in May:

"I will believe your claim about you being the best BBRae writer out there... if both characters are completely IC the ENTIRE TIME. I will not tell you which fic I will read because I don't know which one I'll read either; it will depend on which one I feel more drawn to summery-wise.

If there are NO OOC lines or actions, then I lose. I will write and post on a non-AU BBRae one-shot and dedicate it to you and call you, "The Best BBRae Author on the Internet."

However, if YOU lose, then you have to write and post on a See-More/Jinx/KidFlash triangle non-AU one-shot and dedicate it to Vandagirl and call me... well... be creative."

Well, there is some good news: there were no OOC lines. I could imagine everything in this fic being said by Raven and Beast Boy. The way they argued and interacted in general, dialogue-wise, was spot-on.

But, the best was, "If there are NO OOC lines or actions."

Or actions.

Beast Boy was fine, but Raven... was iffy. I don't believe she would do the following:

~She would not become so insensitive that she would completely abandon Beast Boy at the movie theater. He's still her friend, even if he's on the annoying side.

Now, I say it was IFFY because the only excuse I would give Raven is if Lacard and the others were just so entrancing to her that she felt she HAD to go to them right at that moment instead of going to the movies. But I'm still not quite sure if I find that to be a liable enough excuse, because Raven isn't exactly one to act on emotions over reason.

Tell you what: you're a relatively fair person (from what I can assume from you on the Shrine ;;). If you think if the excuse I gave would be good enough for Raven, then so be it. But if you agree with the fact that Raven wouldn't do something like that to a friend, then so be it.

This is why I didn't review over a week ago. I hoped that it would sink in a little more, but it didn't sink in quite as much as I would hope. And I know that if I didn't review you today, then I wouldn't review you until July. And that's no fun.

But while I'm here, perhaps I should comment on other aspects of the story.

There were three other things about it that I think could have been fixed up a bit.

The first was the fact that this could have been divided into... maybe 5 chapters? Just a short story as opposed to a one-shot. So much has happened here in merely 15,0.0.0 words that I think if you split it up into separate chapters, you could have focused on other sections that needed more description a little bit. I personally think certain sections could have been more elaborate. For example, the dream Beast Boy had with Raven. That part seemed too short. Also Larcard's flashback to when he met Trigon. It was a good scene but it felt like something was missing. I think it just needed a bit more description.

Another thing was the ending. When Beast Boy turned into the angel. I'm personally not a fan of those magical supernatural endings because they just seem like a cheap way out of a deadly situation. I felt the same way at the end of Titans East part 2. But I suppose at least this time it made a little more sense. Their reaction to it was good, though. I suppose it wasn't a horrible ending, but it felt a little anti-climactic (I know I spelled that wrong but whatever).

But as a whole, great job with this story. I just really like the rest of the plot and where it lead to. Nice plot twist by the way. I knew something was suspicious and wrong about them but I couldn't quite put my finger on it until they actually mentioned it. I liked seeing Goth Boy again. Amazing what you can do with extremely minor characters in fanfics.

I think my favorite part about this story was the Robin/Beast Boy interaction. Everyone knows that they need more friendship time in the show and the way you handled that in this fic was touching. Way to go!

I think that might be it.

So like I said, if you truly think that the excuse I gave Raven earlier is good enough, then I lose. But if it isn't, then I win.

~Vandagirl _

Ps. I still don't love BBRae. :P
Bun800 chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
That was a pretty cool story, dude.
The Enduring Man-Child chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
I'm sorry I'm just now discovering your stories but I've just now found TBRS. I'm heartbroken at the cancellation of TT and a mega Rae/BB 'Shipper and this story was absolutely BEAUTIFUL. I'll try to read the rest of your stuff too, okay? Just be patient with me!

This was GREAT!
CereittanyPrincess15 chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
Wow this was simply amazing! Beast Boy as an angel - I'll have to use major amounts of the deepest part of my imagination to picturethat brilliancy - I never thought about the fact that Raven could return. You're such an awesome writer!

Tiff~
Nymph chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
That was a great story. It was cute and adventurous and sweet. I loved the ending and the kissing scene.
Behind The Disguises chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
Wow...That was one of THE best oneshots I've ever read. The way you wrote it made it seem so real. I really love this.