Reviews for Too Good To Be True
Guest chapter 5 . 11/1/2016
I liked this story a lot! I find it a bit hard to believe though, that it would take eleven years of just dating for Danny to propose to Sam. That's an awfully long time.
DannYPhnatom1999 chapter 5 . 2/1/2013
AH! SO CUTE!
draw4life chapter 2 . 12/3/2007
im just wondering- does andy and ryan know about danny being both fenton and phantom? Im assuming that Val knows about it though.
The Midnight Phantomess chapter 5 . 3/3/2007
Aw! That's so swet. :) Thanks for posting!
Anarchist X chapter 5 . 3/1/2007
wow... just... wow. you're freakin' amazing!
bluename chapter 5 . 12/29/2006
HAHAHA I loved the end!

I loved this story...good work! keep it up!

and since its almos new year...happy new year :P

-bluename
GoddesoftheMoon chapter 5 . 7/8/2006
wow...spechless as usual, with your work there is no end to suprises. two thumbs up
Sedentary Wordsmith chapter 5 . 6/26/2006
HA! I love it! It's so great...for a romance. Hehehe...I love the emotions in this...silly Sam! And poor Danny. LOL! Loved it!

dPf
le.etoile chapter 5 . 3/20/2006
What a great story! I love it! Keep writing!
ChaosFallen chapter 5 . 3/4/2006
Dude! That was amazing! Aw, you should do a sequal of their wedding. Aww, I can't stop saying aw!

You rule the romance scene! *bows*

Perfect ending.
I Brake For Ghosts chapter 5 . 2/23/2006
“That she had threatened us with a knife if we didn’t do what she wanted us to.”

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHA! Sleep Warrior, you never cease to amuse me!...wait-is this how it ends? NOO! Oh, poop-wait-I'm still confused. Oh, *shruggs* tell me later! But if this WAS the ending...it came out pretty spiff :)WOOT WOOT!
Pie Pirate chapter 5 . 2/22/2006
my god that was a BLAST! very talented mind you have for spewing out great works of literature! *squee* so much luv :D great description of the ring too! fits sam to a tee XD and im glad that you are one of they few that actually proofread or have someone else do it for them. it shows you really care for your story...

well i'll be seein ya and if you care to read mine i'd greatly appreciate it (it doesn't have to do w/ the wonderful Danny though :D...)

~mucho amore~

ANUR
Blackrose0099 chapter 5 . 2/21/2006
yay! great chapter. i myself was worried Sam wasnt going to say yes. and poor Tucker, but its very funny that Valerie slapped him! lol, an he called security on Paulina! and said she was threating them with a knife! rotfl! i love ur mind, lol.
mimiru1618 chapter 5 . 2/21/2006
AWOSME! :3 i lovee it :P KEEP WRITTING :D YAY FOR BETAS! -cheers and throws a party!-
XFanFicaholicX chapter 5 . 2/21/2006
If this is the last chapter, then how come it doesn't say complete? And I thought she was going to say no! You scared me! Lol!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »