Reviews for Kindred Spirits
Udumuhv chapter 62 . 6/30/2012
I'm so stupid, I wanted to say in my last review that:

"...And lastly, Leaf is a million times better nickname than Leg, LEGLESS or some other utter nonsense that people keep calling him."
Udumuhv chapter 63 . 6/30/2012
This is truly one of the best Legolas/OC fics I've read. It is amazingly fluent and well-written and I just loved the fact that for a change the storyline wasn't focused only on the travel of the Fellowship. It subsumed so much years that the relationship between orc-ling and prince-ling seemed very realistic (at least in the pace of elves :D)
Also, I liked the fact that she admitted how she wouldn't be able to go with the Fellowship, very refreshing to read.
Aw, a tiny Arwen:) The trio was so adorable, and although they had an oddly close (psychical) friendship (like the sleeping arrangements- which xounds strangely inviting now:D), it was cute to read.
I agree with them (and the twins)- what's the point of living forever if you can't even enjoy that.
Haha, I was so sure at first that Haldir is Zairil's father:D Her mother was so freakin' annoying at first that I just wanted to strangle her. But her portrayal was very well-written, I liked how she wasn't only a cold-hearted wannabe.
Poor Kithlan (well, he deserved that but still...he was just weak) and Enseir though.
And lastly, Leaf is a million times better nickname than Leg, Legolas or some other utter nonsense that people keep calling him.
Brilliant work, totally worth those 2 days I spent reading that!:)
shine lots chapter 63 . 3/7/2012
Oh my god. This is AMAZING. I just didn't want the story to end. Love it!
shine lots chapter 59 . 3/7/2012
I've heard of this here following phenomenon: "It is ingrained in every male to try to make things better when his female cries."

Your writing seems really realistic and mature when you include details such as this.
The Hobbit Ivy chapter 63 . 8/7/2010
A beautifully told story, and certainly up to your usual standards, Nea! I thoroughly enjoyed the frustration I felt as a reader when it took sixty chapters for Legolas and Zairil to FINALLY realize how perfect they were for each other. My hat's off to you!

Ivy
one chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
WOAH! No way!

Friendship is SO not the basis of life! ANYONE can do without it.
Lozenge727 chapter 63 . 10/21/2007
Brilliant! The best story i've read!
Jinx McCauley chapter 63 . 5/28/2007
just wanted to let you know that i really enjoyed your story. It was refreshing to have a legolas story with out a 10th walker or some one dropping suddenly in to middle earth. I felt the story developed in an organic way the characters grew along with the years.

I must admit at times i was a little confused especially with the last chapter untill i realised who every one was but that is perhaps the way i read the chapter and not how it was written.

i hope you enjoyed writing your story as at the end of the day thats all that matters.
stoneflwr1 chapter 63 . 4/15/2007
I enjoyed this story very much. Your writing is clear and your characters are very well rounded. As for those who would swear and call you and this story foul names, they are simply showing themselves to be the immature juveniles, not you and the other reviewers. Keep writing, as you are talented and your stories are enjoyed by many.
Rainstorm77 chapter 63 . 2/10/2007
I thought you'd never have Zairil and Legolas get married! This is one of my favorite stories. btw, I'm NiRi's daughter. Great job!

Thandiel
tehlrov chapter 63 . 2/2/2007
Quite possibly the best LOTR fanfic I've read so far. Amazing!
LilyJames addict chapter 63 . 10/9/2006
very very very very very good :D though this last chapter was kinda confusing since there were a lot less names than pronouns. also the families were confusing. anglor and sanieth have four kids? and the first two are some centuries (possibly millenia) ahead of the second pair. Leaf and Zairil have two soon to be three? and the first two are half a century approx? and family tree would help out a lot :D and which grandmother was being talked about? who had just returned?
Tri Cenedril chapter 63 . 9/27/2006
It's hard to believe this is the end... have i said that before? Well, a very good ending (very promising i must say) for a wonderful story. Thanks for all the time and dedication you put into this .
Davan chapter 63 . 9/21/2006
You know it has been a long time since I have let myself venture into the world of LOTR and even longer since I let myself venture back into Legomances. In a fandom that went downhill before it really ever took off I feel in love with the characters but went through all the good stories to fast for the fandom catch up.

You made me fall back in love with not only just legomances but with with Lord of the Ring fanfiction in and of itself. I LOVE this story; I can remember reading Among the Brambles and loving the story and your style has only grown and become more fluid and wonderful. You are such an amazing story teller and I stayed up way past my bedtime simply becauase I could not stop reading your story.

I hope that you continue to write your Lord Of the Rings stories, they keep my going and I have read everything you had to offer in the last week or so. Thank you so much for taking the time to sit down and write these stories. I can honestly not tell you how much I love them.
wimsey chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
No pitchforks only flowers, many many bouquets of flowers. Great story, great ending, satisfaction achieved. I hope you have another story percolating somewhere in your sub-conscious.