Reviews for The Spectre
Guest chapter 5 . 9/13/2016
But DC Lucifer is just a carefree guy who doesn't care about anything except free will in fact he had a chance to repla
Guerrero del sol chapter 11 . 7/15/2016
Please bring this back. It's so good.
superprime chapter 11 . 6/18/2016
This is a pretty good story so far. The only problem I have with it is that you know absolute jack all about the specter. first of all the specter and Micheal are two different people in tire lee mater of fact the specter hates Micheal and has to tried to kill him in the past the first time was when he was helping Lucifer during the war. Secondly the specter is not allowed to ever inter heaven ever again.
bryansantana5590 chapter 7 . 5/27/2016
bad as dude u got to continue this
bryansantana5590 chapter 7 . 5/27/2016
bad as dude u got to continue this
Jeremy Krupinski chapter 11 . 7/13/2015
You should make chapter 12 of the church of blood and keep on going.
Jeremy krupinski chapter 11 . 7/2/2015
You gotta make chapter 12.
Jeremy Krupinski chapter 11 . 7/2/2015
you gonna make chapter 12 make it about the second coming of jesus christ and the war and the anity christ.
daniel chapter 11 . 4/4/2013
great story. please write more.
Azraelean chapter 11 . 11/7/2012
Good story.
Lumina Balderson chapter 11 . 12/28/2011
Wow.

This story is good. Very good. At first, I thought that it was just an okay story, but by chapter 5, I was hooked.

I like that you made Gar the Spectre. I can totally see him in that role.

Thank you for providing a unique and excellent story.

John 3:16- "For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."
thesentence chapter 11 . 10/14/2010
"I am vengeance. I am the Spectre."

Flynn: This is impossible!

Spectre: In the land beyond the living, all things are possible.

*Flynn gets killed by his own monster props*

By the way, interesting crossover with Teen Titans and the Spectre. The Spectre is usually overlooked because of how powerful he is.
Blodh Skolir chapter 11 . 3/16/2010
Wow...

The literary genius i find on this site never ceases to amaze me, but you sir, appear to be one of a few who are the creme de la creme - you would do everyone on a disservice if you did not pursue your writing talents.
origin of summoners chapter 11 . 1/7/2010
cool fic.
Agent of the Divine One chapter 11 . 12/10/2009
Whoa. Talk about having the world on your shoulders.

As usual well written and biblical.

I look forward to reading the next chapter.