Reviews for The Spectre
Jeremy Krupinski chapter 11 . 7/13/2015
You should make chapter 12 of the church of blood and keep on going.
Jeremy krupinski chapter 11 . 7/2/2015
You gotta make chapter 12.
Jeremy Krupinski chapter 11 . 7/2/2015
you gonna make chapter 12 make it about the second coming of jesus christ and the war and the anity christ.
daniel chapter 11 . 4/4/2013
great story. please write more.
Azraelean chapter 11 . 11/7/2012
Good story.
Lumina Balderson chapter 11 . 12/28/2011
Wow.

This story is good. Very good. At first, I thought that it was just an okay story, but by chapter 5, I was hooked.

I like that you made Gar the Spectre. I can totally see him in that role.

Thank you for providing a unique and excellent story.

John 3:16- "For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."
thesentence chapter 11 . 10/14/2010
"I am vengeance. I am the Spectre."

Flynn: This is impossible!

Spectre: In the land beyond the living, all things are possible.

*Flynn gets killed by his own monster props*

By the way, interesting crossover with Teen Titans and the Spectre. The Spectre is usually overlooked because of how powerful he is.
Blodh Skolir chapter 11 . 3/16/2010
Wow...

The literary genius i find on this site never ceases to amaze me, but you sir, appear to be one of a few who are the creme de la creme - you would do everyone on a disservice if you did not pursue your writing talents.
origin of summoners chapter 11 . 1/7/2010
cool fic.
Agent of the Divine One chapter 11 . 12/10/2009
Whoa. Talk about having the world on your shoulders.

As usual well written and biblical.

I look forward to reading the next chapter.
Agent of the Divine One chapter 10 . 11/13/2009
It was a long wait for this chapter, but it was worth every second. :)

Excellent work with the mechanics and overall story telling.

See you next time.
Rodnii chapter 9 . 7/28/2009
Ooh! This is too good! D:

You can't write a story like this and not finish it! The suspense will surely kill me.

-somber look-

And I rather like the way you've written the story- no one gets left out.

Until the next chapter (hopefully),

Rodnii.
Green Gallant chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
I gotta say its been a long while since I read an M rated fic and even longer since I read a religious one. Seeing the two together, it feels right in a sense. I like how you have this whole dark Satanic edge going on, its really creepy and somehow makes it seem plausable. It does seem kind of wierd seeing animated Blood as leader of the Church of Blood, even though he is in the comics. Dont get me wrong, I know my comic history. I guess what I'm saying is that its refreshing to read a fic like this. I havent come across any good, real good Titans stories in a long time. So I must commend on you writing this epic. So then what relation is the bible verse to this? I know its a stupid question and I'm a practacing Chrisitan.
a fan chapter 9 . 4/5/2009
wow. powerful stuff! please update soon! i am full of suspense!
darkgraywolf chapter 9 . 8/4/2008
wow that is a very good and interesting story i liked it:)