Reviews for The Specs & The Knife
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2017
That was great
A. Harmony chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
GEEZ! You had me going that Jack was gonna kill himself! Don't do that!
BakerStreetIsLastRefugeOfHope chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
A great story. Very well written.
Shulblaka Saphira chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
Very interesting...I've read the book, but I don't remember anything about Piggy being anything OTHER than Piggy, so is 'Kieth' something you made up, or was it part of the book? Keep up the good work!
Luca chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
The beast is in all of us...you can't get rid of it as easily as that...

But Kieth Andrews suits Piggy
James the Fox chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
I enjoyed that little extension to the book. Also reading Lone Traveller,and both are very good.
AimzNemesis chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
Wow. This is simply brilliant. Very well-written and believable. *Adds to favourites* Nice work!
Chaolioe chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
wow.. that was.. wow... This is being favorited... just.. wow..
Hahukum Konn chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
This feels a bit less polished than your other fics but as it's a one-shot it's got to be self-contained, so I can live with that. :)

As the other reviewer says it's nice to see the occasional non-slash fic in this fandom. That having been said I'm amazed at the (believable) degree to which Ralph forgives. In his situation I'm not so sure I could so easily give up hate and anger over Jack's and Roger's actions.
LaurelApollo chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
i love this book it was really good.

poor piggy and simon lost forever in the battle with the beast within ourselves
lest-horror-it-brings chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
You know what? I quite liked that, it was nice to read a non-yaoi fic once in a while. I liked the part where Jack threw the knife out into the sea especially, i don't know why, but it made a pretty cool picture in the head.