Reviews for Unmatchmakers
Mutant Goldfish chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
This looks interesting. Please keep up with it. I normally wouldn't give this kind of thing a second glance, but this is different, somehow.
Sqweakie the Wonder Mouse chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
LOL, this sounds like a lot of fun...
avafangirl chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
oh Zuatara from the crew's point of view! original and really awsome. I wonder how things are gonna turn out... update soon please!

~Avafangirl~
Indiehippie chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
This is awesome!
The Youkai Slayer chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
That was adorable. I like how you gave the otherwise extras of the show the spotlight. The humor is true to show as well. I beg you to please continue. I can't wait to see their antics to try and stop Zutara from occurring not that I think they will actually succeed. I also can't wait to see Prince Zuko try his Egg Drop Soup.
A Splash of Sunshine chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
...I...couldn't...stop...laughing...

A Zutara in the point of view of the crew! that's great!

story added to favorites
MoonPisces chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
"Oh,Great Agni,we're all going to DIE aren't we?"

That was so have to continue this fic,or else...(Evil grin)This is very originail(sp?).I wuvs it to peices!Ok,going back to serious mode!Yeah right,like I HAVE a serious mode!-_~
Fire of ice chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
XD

Oh my goodness, I frigging LOVE this! Great job!

...they ARE going to get together in the end, though, right?
Renuki chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
I made my comment on LJ as Renuki... but darn it!

This thing wants me to reply again. o.o

I still with them unluck.. :P

And let's chaos began!
WindBendertoolazytosignin chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
I LOVE IT!Jee is one of my favorite characters, and I think you've done an excellent casting job. Each character has a distinct personality, and I don't know if you did it intentionally or not, but they each seem to represent a different deity of fire from ancient Sumerian culture. Pretty nifty. This story puts a creative twist on a not-so-creative storyline. BRILLIANT!*chuckles* If you have the time, check out my stories...please?...

Bending of the Wind variety
dontbreakme chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
Wow this is really orginal! This is great update soon!
reginastar chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
hahahahahahaha that was hilarious! very good! but I hope that in the future you make the crew llike Katara! the egg drop soup thing was very funny. please update soon!
Zamos chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
this is gonna be so much fun! i can feel the excitement already! yay! i'm totally drooling for the next chapter. i cant wait! update soon please. good luck!

muchlove, amber
starvoidangel chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
That was hilarious. Brilliant and hilarious. Good job! I loved the characters. Continue soon please.
344 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23