Reviews for Unmatchmakers
EbonyWing chapter 7 . 8/9/2012
Hilarious! Nice one! ;)
tvrox23 chapter 7 . 7/31/2012
This fic was hilarious! I was literally laughing out loud multiple times while reading it
WRDT-old-find me on AO3 lol chapter 7 . 7/29/2012
"Aang rolled his eyes. "Don't you guys ever read fanfiction?"" Favorite line...ever.

Anyways, I'm so sad it's over-even though you wrote it over six years ago-and it was awesome. It's the funnest fics I've ever read. You're bound to get more random reviews from me, just so you know.

Amazing story!
WRDT-old-find me on AO3 lol chapter 6 . 7/29/2012
LMAO...ROTFLMAO.

This tickled me pink (or I just found it really funny for some reason). I loved it.
WRDT-old-find me on AO3 lol chapter 5 . 7/29/2012
It may not be funny to others, but I got a real kick out of it.
WRDT-old-find me on AO3 lol chapter 4 . 7/29/2012
You are very evil for this cliffhanger and this chapter was awesome!
WRDT-old-find me on AO3 lol chapter 3 . 7/29/2012
Loved it.
WRDT-old-find me on AO3 lol chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
This one was funny and cute. And the guards aren't doing such a good job at not letting alone
WRDT-old-find me on AO3 lol chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
For a first chapter, this was amazing!
hellointernet chapter 6 . 7/17/2012
OMG! You make me laugh so much with the ending on this chapter. 'No seriously, they all died' :)
hiddenRealities chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
This chapter made me laugh. I love it so far.
zutarakid50 chapter 6 . 3/22/2012
Gosh, how many times have I read this story now? Like 5 or something? lol I still love this story, I just gotta tell you that. Really funny and well writen. I still love this story just as much as the first time I read it
Sugaholic chapter 7 . 2/23/2012
Ohmygosh that was probably the funniest zutara fix I've ever read loool wow just wow
littlemelonatplay chapter 7 . 2/16/2012
I agree this was cliched, but in my earlier comment I meant that your humor was what really had me laughing (and which I meant to describe as fresh/interesting/intriguing - just for clarification). I had fun reading this, thanks for posting!
littlemelonatplay chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Wow! I love this story because the plot is so fresh/interesting/intriguing and I've been laughing so much! Its hilarious. Thank you so much for posting and sharing this with us!
344 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »