Reviews for Unmatchmakers
Scar-Faced Hundred chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
"He's just kidnapped her. That doesn't mean anything."

"Yes it does!" Daisuke screamed. "Oh, Great Agni, we're all going to die, aren't we?"

Priceless. Just priceless. :D This is so cute. *click* goes the favourites button!

DFTBA,

~Jo
Gamefreak chapter 7 . 7/1/2011
This was HILARIOUS! i loved it.
Kili chapter 4 . 6/24/2011
No, I think you like romance! You have alot of romance in your favorites! 'Sides I think your good at writing it, This story is making me laugh out loud and earning me weird looks from my family. :)
greenlantern123 chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
YOU ARE HILARIOUS. nuff said.
MoonTopaz chapter 3 . 10/22/2010
I am completely infatuated with the "Boo." bit.
MoonTopaz chapter 2 . 10/22/2010
I like this chapter! It was cute, and quick. But not rushed. Yaaay.
k-kwadrat chapter 4 . 9/16/2010
"Maybe it's because of all that great sexual tension we have."

Yep, that's it. I'm officially dead. Thank you very much, I'm going to get much deader reading next chapter.

*you are my hero *.* *
ChelsMels chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Hey, this might come as a surprise for you, since it's like 4 years past your last chapter. But I just browsed through the fandom and I have to say your story is one of the most original idea on . :D I can't wait to go to the next chapter, so, ciao~
Mel chapter 7 . 8/17/2010
I have to say, that was one of the best zutara fics I've ever read! Hilarious!(i actually shouted "What? NOO!" really loud in my living room while my mom was reading when i read the ending where they all died; i am so gullible. *sigh*)
stuff the world with cake chapter 4 . 8/11/2010
The intervention rant. From Penny Arcade.

Gotta be!

I haven't read it in a while, but I can almost see the scene in my head.
noname00 chapter 3 . 8/1/2010
Nice fic so far
maraullen chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
:D Oh. My. God. This fanfic is AMAZING! I was cracking up the whole chapter! And now, ONTO THE NEXT ONE!
0hDarling chapter 7 . 7/18/2010
OMG I loved this awesom story! I love all your Avatar zutara stoes but this was by far the funniest. Keep up the awesome work! d-(-)-b
abillionwords chapter 2 . 7/4/2010
i feel so sorry for the cat.
Cranberry Octopus chapter 7 . 6/12/2010
Just wanna say how awesomely hiliarious that was. Just sayin': awesomely hiliarious.
344 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »