Reviews for Dog Tags
Kirani56 chapter 1 . 9/1
I can't remember if I favourited this already
But I'm going to review and tell you that even though it's 2016 I still love this story just as it was back in 2013 :D
PinkSaphira chapter 1 . 5/15
Aww, sweet little Clank. This was so cute to read!
LoveGlutton chapter 1 . 4/23
i always loved those robot guys
Thunderwolf2456 chapter 1 . 3/1/2015

Aweosme story!
Liliana Dragonshard chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
Oh, thats sweet! I always see Clank and Ratchet as brothers, Clank being older. Keep it up and Happy Story Weaving!

Liliana Dragonshard
Runaway99.9 chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
You know, you may never read this review as this story and the game that spurned its creation were both released years ago. However if you do, I would like to say that this was wonderful. I duly enjoyed playing this game (multiple times) whether it be for its wit, its action, or something else, and you have captured those things near perfectly. The characterization of Rachet, Clank, and the soldiers as well your portrayal of the odd (and heartwarming) relationship between them all were outstanding. Combining those aspects with your creativity and writing ability have made for a truly phenomenal story.

Sure, I'm a sentimental and nostalgic guy by temperament, but reading this has brought back many memories of earlier times spent with friends and family. For that, I thank you. I hope your aspirations in life are successful, whatever they may be, and I hope to see more from you in the future.

Again, wonderful job.
Overscore chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
This was a very fun read! I really admire your writing; you fit all the words and sentences together in the right ways, and you make it flow. The thoughts of the characters and the speech all seem so natural, and I really have to applaud you on that. I thought your characterization of the Rangers was very sweet, and I loved the part where you wrote that Ratchet was trying hard to understand what Clank was saying, but since Clank doesn't really have lips, Ratchet can't visually determine what Clank was saying... Lol, it's just little things like that that makes me smile and hug myself.

...Yeah, I'm weird. Oh well. Just wanted to say that you did a really good job on this! (Over 7 years ago o_0 Wow.)
lady of the wilds chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
this was super sweet. Clank is the best! 33
Sleepwalker48 chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Good story, altogether; I liked the switching POV's to get a better glimpse of each character's thoughts. It had a satisfying ending, though I thought somwthing more tragic was going to happen to Ratchet.
WrenchWielder chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Awww, this was a great story! I really like some of the things you point out about the robots and just the whole story in general. Thanks!
Lachivo chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Very enjoyable read, definitely one of the better Ratchet & Clank stories around. I think it is preciously rare to see authors capture the characters they write about quite this accurately, especially in the Ratchet fics. Good to see. Hats off to you.
Ppleater chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
Haha, very cute. Loved the descriptions.
Samu chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
I always loved the Rangers, and this was really awesome to see them taking care of Ratchet so well. Clank adding himself as family was really adorable as well. Very nicely written, and I enjoyed it immensely.
Cocomon chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Woah. everything was absolutly amazing. You got the battle field down so well, and everything sounds so... correct! Everyone's in character as well- I LOVE the galatic rangers! And that one with the preferance for orchids- thats exactly what I could see those giant cowardly robots doing! Awsome work!
MissMary chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
It is not only a good story, but the dog tag/ next of kin idea is a good way of symbolizing the friendship. Good work