Reviews for When He's Not There
chocovic-chu chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Yay! Vic loved this! Glad Yuuchan's back to Wolfie's arms. Vic thought he's gone but the ending relieved Vic.
DesertAmaranth chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
ano wasn't yuuri the one who always gets kicked out of bed?
o Khemet o chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
That was unbeleiveably wonderful. You had me in complete tears through it all.

I applaude you.
Judy chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
For a moment there, I thought Yuri was dead. *sigh of relief* I like the happy ending!
mixedfic chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
THAT WAS SO SWEET!-
Gwynhafra chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
lol. I thought he was dead. Nice ending. I love happy endings.
Blueraingurl chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
The most poignant moment for me in your fic was when Wolfram thought:

"if Yuuri could get to their world and back through water - his element – then maybe through the fire he could . . ."

it was heartbreaking and the emotions really began to connect then. I loved how Wolfram progressed as a character, and his pain was so deep, even to the point of needing restraint from his brothers. I believe Wolfram will literally fall apart if Yuuri did die, but he was strong enough to pull together for his daughter. The concept of it was good and you wrote it well!

Thank you for sharing and it was a great first kkm fic _ write more.
Smut-Sister-Shioko chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
I LOVE THIS! GOD, I WAS CRYING! then i was laughing insanily by the end...ugh...
Yumechou chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
Aww...so sweet~ :D I once thought Yuuri was dead at first. u.u WHE! YAY! I'm glad that he is only sick! *glomps* This is a cute fic! :D The ending is quite fun too~
VaniaHepskins chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
I love my brat prince and the sexy maouh, *sobs* so beutiful fic _
midnight-whisper3 chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
aww, that was great i loved it :)
AlbeeDarling chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
omg i almost fell out of the chair at the end! I was all sad and thought he was dead and then they tell Wolfram "hah he isnt dead he just had the flu!" i felt so dumb. wow! lol but it was good i liked it...i'm now giggling girlishly to myself at the fluffy yuuri/wolfram fluff at the end...very nice!