Reviews for Heir of Light, Heir of Darkness
Tinshaw chapter 1 . 5/9
Awesome story, just the right amount of everything.
Ani Mei chapter 1 . 4/20
Quite humorous, I like how Fudge's plan backfires. It's always amusing to see the 2 Ministers of Magic flail because they're so annoying and...fake. I hope you complete some of your other fics one day.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 1 . 2/16
What a fantastic fic. Great idea and what fun.
Thx for sharing.
kitiku01 chapter 1 . 2/12
Great story, very simple but fun. Pls. write more drarry stories!
regicha chapter 1 . 1/15
parabéns amei a finc
charm13insomnia chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
sorry I found this fic really rushed and confusing and so unbelievable from an emotional stand point that I just had to point out my feelings because I liked the idea
lovelydrarrylover chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
I loved this!
QueenLyssa chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
aaaaaaw! your Heir of Light, Heir of Darkness was so cute! I'm happy that while Harry fought a little bit over his forced bonding he realized that he wanted Draco and Draco wanted him. I'm just sad that he didn't get to beat the crap out of Fudge and scalp Umbridge, I've always wanted to do that to that toad! Well anyway, loved this story, will have to look at some of your others.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
I'm sorry, but it is completely crazy that after being forced to marry Draco then drugged and raped that the very next day Harry would be thinking about how happy he was, and just going along with it.
DarkGirl27966 chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
This is really cute
anaraz chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
I had fun reading your fic.
Ironrose2018 chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
I really liked this story. especially what happened to fudge. that was funny. good story.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
This story gave me goosebumps-it was ssooo good!
reberebecca chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Questa storia è assolutamente Fantastica!
L’ho letta tempo fa ma avevo perso le trace e sono stata felicissima di ritrovarla e rileggerla. E’ un vero piacere davvero.
Infatti dopo tanto tempo mi ricordavo ancora di questa storia. E’ strutturata benissimo. Credibile. Direi intelligente .. un idea grandiosa scritta benissimo.
Complimenti!
Bye
rebe
Allen's Matchmaker chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
I. Love. You. So. Freaking. Much.