Reviews for Heir of Light, Heir of Darkness
Hancock23 chapter 1 . 12/3/2016
I like a powerful Draco and I can get behind this one 100%. Thank you for a good story.
phantomlady13 chapter 1 . 9/7/2015
That's the fastest way to end the war ! Wow ! 2 thumbs for you !
babyvfan chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
If there is one thing this fanfic showed it was that Draco is truly a mad genius. A mad but brilliant genius. You did a good job with the story
Gleas chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
That was so... Malfoy worthy... Lucius must be so proud... His son becomes the ruler even if Harry Potter is family now XD! Though I do believe Harry gave in too soon
Tinshaw chapter 1 . 5/9/2015
Awesome story, just the right amount of everything.
Ani Mei chapter 1 . 4/20/2015
Quite humorous, I like how Fudge's plan backfires. It's always amusing to see the 2 Ministers of Magic flail because they're so annoying and...fake. I hope you complete some of your other fics one day.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 1 . 2/16/2015
What a fantastic fic. Great idea and what fun.
Thx for sharing.
kitiku01 chapter 1 . 2/12/2015
Great story, very simple but fun. Pls. write more drarry stories!
regicha chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
parabéns amei a finc
charm13insomnia chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
sorry I found this fic really rushed and confusing and so unbelievable from an emotional stand point that I just had to point out my feelings because I liked the idea
lovelydrarrylover chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
I loved this!
QueenLyssa chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
aaaaaaw! your Heir of Light, Heir of Darkness was so cute! I'm happy that while Harry fought a little bit over his forced bonding he realized that he wanted Draco and Draco wanted him. I'm just sad that he didn't get to beat the crap out of Fudge and scalp Umbridge, I've always wanted to do that to that toad! Well anyway, loved this story, will have to look at some of your others.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
I'm sorry, but it is completely crazy that after being forced to marry Draco then drugged and raped that the very next day Harry would be thinking about how happy he was, and just going along with it.
DarkGirl27966 chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
This is really cute
anaraz chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
I had fun reading your fic.