Reviews for Truth and Secrecy
Ciega Chica chapter 10 . 4/30/2009
I'm just going to go ahead and start on the compliments. You. are. an. incredible. writer. The story is absolutely perfect. Will Harry be rejoining the wizarding world soon? If he's going to wait until after the twins are born then that's going to be awhile away. Update soon!
Lientjuhh chapter 10 . 4/28/2009
I like it.. Well done.. :)
123claire123 chapter 10 . 3/29/2009
please do more this is great
Rokkis chapter 10 . 3/23/2009
Hehe, Bernard... *shudder* horrible name. Reminds me of the Nurse Maid in Blackadder Season 2. her name was Bernard too!

Anyway, love this story, fun to read about a pregnant Harry. But I do wish there were more love scenes between Harry and Draco, not necessarily lemons but just bonding.

With all the etiquette training will Harry be taking up the mantle as 'Lady' Malfoy "giggle"

Wish you'd update, but probably a Snowballs chance in hell of that happening...

Cheers!
Hendrick248848 chapter 10 . 3/5/2009
loved it can't wait for the next chapter
xanderp chapter 10 . 2/26/2009
I love the story line it is so good...and funny...i really want to see the kids growing up...and i would love to see what dumbledore tries to do to get harry back
midnightsunfish chapter 10 . 2/14/2009
this is an absolutely amazing story and this was the second time that i have read it! please post another chapter soon!
nicole chapter 10 . 2/8/2009
update soon
NakedKing chapter 10 . 1/28/2009
oh i cant wait till harry gets back to hogwarts and is all like "smug smug i gots me a baby!" *grin*
balakafalata chapter 10 . 1/19/2009
I truly love this story. I hope that you haven't forgotten about it and really hope that you update it again.
BadWolfPond chapter 10 . 1/2/2009
What is the point in making such good stories if you do not UPDATE FOR THREE YEARS!
Seishuku Arashi chapter 10 . 12/16/2008
O0O0O0O0O0O absolutely adorably cute so pwease update!
Anja chapter 10 . 11/18/2008
More please. More. Want more!
NelliGirl chapter 10 . 11/16/2008
Wonderful story. I would love to be able to read the rest of this story some time. I hope that you will one day decide to finish it.
Hotaru Peacecraft chapter 9 . 11/9/2008
Quando vamos ter um capitulo novo aqui? Ja faz dois anos que não tem novos capitulos... Por acaso tu não vai mais continua ela? E a Veela Inheritance Problems? Quando vai ter um capitulo novo? Capitulos novos! Capitulos novos por favor!
498 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »