Reviews for Truth and Secrecy
nicole chapter 10 . 2/8/2009
update soon
NakedKing chapter 10 . 1/28/2009
oh i cant wait till harry gets back to hogwarts and is all like "smug smug i gots me a baby!" *grin*
balakafalata chapter 10 . 1/19/2009
I truly love this story. I hope that you haven't forgotten about it and really hope that you update it again.
BadWolfPond chapter 10 . 1/2/2009
What is the point in making such good stories if you do not UPDATE FOR THREE YEARS!
Seishuku Arashi chapter 10 . 12/16/2008
O0O0O0O0O0O absolutely adorably cute so pwease update!
Anja chapter 10 . 11/18/2008
More please. More. Want more!
NelliGirl chapter 10 . 11/16/2008
Wonderful story. I would love to be able to read the rest of this story some time. I hope that you will one day decide to finish it.
Hotaru Peacecraft chapter 9 . 11/9/2008
Quando vamos ter um capitulo novo aqui? Ja faz dois anos que não tem novos capitulos... Por acaso tu não vai mais continua ela? E a Veela Inheritance Problems? Quando vai ter um capitulo novo? Capitulos novos! Capitulos novos por favor!
kyzhart chapter 10 . 10/22/2008
I was glad to get the group email about this fic. I checked it out and I'm really glad that this hasn't been abandoned. It's very well written and thought out. Hope you get back to it soon.
Obsidian-Dragon-Phoenix chapter 10 . 10/13/2008
fabulous story so far, I can't wait to read more and see what DUmbledore and others are planning.
Nozomu chapter 10 . 10/1/2008
When Will your next up-date be?
Mr.Potter-Snape chapter 10 . 9/30/2008
gr8 story!
Allie-grrl4 chapter 10 . 9/6/2008
update soon
Vif d'or chapter 10 . 8/31/2008
*Like usual, sorry for my english *

This Fic is the second one I read from you and I am impressed about your talent. Author talent!

Yours stories are so lovely and complete.

I'll read another one soon... see you!

Thanks for sharring