Reviews for Truth and Secrecy
Anja chapter 10 . 11/18/2008
More please. More. Want more!
NelliGirl chapter 10 . 11/16/2008
Wonderful story. I would love to be able to read the rest of this story some time. I hope that you will one day decide to finish it.
Hotaru Peacecraft chapter 9 . 11/9/2008
Quando vamos ter um capitulo novo aqui? Ja faz dois anos que não tem novos capitulos... Por acaso tu não vai mais continua ela? E a Veela Inheritance Problems? Quando vai ter um capitulo novo? Capitulos novos! Capitulos novos por favor!
kyzhart chapter 10 . 10/22/2008
I was glad to get the group email about this fic. I checked it out and I'm really glad that this hasn't been abandoned. It's very well written and thought out. Hope you get back to it soon.
Obsidian-Dragon-Phoenix chapter 10 . 10/13/2008
fabulous story so far, I can't wait to read more and see what DUmbledore and others are planning.
Nozomu chapter 10 . 10/1/2008
When Will your next up-date be?
Mr.Potter-Snape chapter 10 . 9/30/2008
gr8 story!
Allie-grrl4 chapter 10 . 9/6/2008
update soon
Vif d'or chapter 10 . 8/31/2008
*Like usual, sorry for my english *

This Fic is the second one I read from you and I am impressed about your talent. Author talent!

Yours stories are so lovely and complete.

I'll read another one soon... see you!

Thanks for sharring

Vif d'or
Lycans-DollHouse chapter 10 . 8/19/2008
Fantastic, i love it
Abbigail Cross chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Great!
moonie moton chapter 10 . 7/20/2008
When are you gonna up-date this story? it's good please finish it.
Jackanapes chapter 10 . 7/16/2008
Hello!

I love the story it is warm and fun. Thanks for writing it. I hope that you update soon for I can't wait for more.

Thanks,

~handadeath
Jade Cade chapter 10 . 7/4/2008
-pouts- Chapters stopped... I am sad now. Update soon please? Darn, you stopped updating this story nearly two years ago. I really enjoyed this story though.. you should think about continuing.
Jade Cade chapter 6 . 7/4/2008
Ya know.. I am positive I could kill Ron, Hermoine, the remaining Weasles, and Dumbledore and then show up at the minstry and cheerfully demand a lifetime in Azakaban. In fact, I would fully enjoy such an opportunity.
486 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »