Reviews for Navy Blue
Aven chapter 7 . 1/27/2007
0.0 ... OMG U FRIKING ROCK! i mean this was the greatest emotional story next to Romeo and Juliet.

It was amazing how you added that last part in Kouji remembering Izumi like that!

okay, this story ROCKED SOCKS, nut i have no time to go over it in detail because it was sad and emitional and freking cool and just i don't know how to explian!

GAH curse my lack of word knowledge!

i'll shall explian better next time!

I LUVZ IT!
Portagas D. Scarlet chapter 7 . 2/25/2006
HI TO YEW TOO ! I WAS WONDERING WHEN YEW'LL PUT UP THE NEX CHAPY LOL! THIS IS A AWSOME STORY EVEN THROU IT IS RUSHED! xD SEE YA ON UR OTHER STORIES!
panchuu chapter 7 . 2/24/2006
WEE! That was good 3 Kouji finally got his hair cut Seriously I can't imagine how heavy all that hair will be... no hair cut for like.. 8 years? O.o
Portagas D. Scarlet chapter 2 . 2/22/2006
O ILOVETILOVEITILOVEITILOVEIT I LOVE IT! THIS IS AN VERY INTRESTING STORY! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! UR HIGHTNESS *BOWS* UPDATE SOON!
Wouldn't you like to Know XD chapter 6 . 1/25/2006
Sorry I'm Way to lazy to sighn in at the moment but yet not to lazy to review witch would you prefer anyway? lol. Alright I'm sorry I havn't kept up with the updates I really didn't think they'd come so vary fast. Anywho I LUVed the chappies-altough I /really/ don't think Kouji'd fall into Kouichi's arms and with me and my sick, twisted, evil, and all around Fantasy mind that it should be the opposite. -thinks about other fics- It's so cute that way. -_-' but don't take my word on it I'm an idot. Well, good job and please more!

XD
Galistar07water chapter 6 . 1/24/2006
This is really good, though, I hoped to read more!
BlackSweetBlood chapter 6 . 1/24/2006
OMG! KOUJI IS ALIVE! Yayness! *does a little dance* Sorry for not reveiwing the other chapters but my comp got busted and the the comp I was using ould let me review so I'm really sorry! But I love it!
Galistar07water chapter 5 . 1/23/2006
This is really cool. I just LUV it! I hoped to read more of it. Please update soon. I can wait, so take your time...Happy face and days!
Galistar07water chapter 4 . 1/19/2006
so good, this is really cool! You must update soon!
RaNdOm chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
o...k...
digi harpy chapter 3 . 1/14/2006
Ya! Great story. Please update it soon
Gemini Star01 chapter 3 . 1/11/2006
If I'm not mistaken, 'Matane' is actually spelled 'Mata ne' and is short for 'Ja, mata ne' which means 'See you later' in Japanese. At least, that's what it sounds like to me.

This is...interesting, I'll say that, and it's not written too badly either. I just wish you'd have held out the suspence a bit...you know, have Izumi suspect Kouichi of having a relationship to 'Kouri' and test him for magic, telling little things that give Kouichi a vauge idea, but he probably wouldn't accept it so easily...

Ack, just ignore me...I should learn to stop lecturing on my author's techniques, after all, that's just my style and nobody else has to listen to it...
Wouldn't you like to know XD chapter 2 . 1/10/2006
First off I may say...I LOVE this, this is like a roleplay-action basesed sroty! -clears voice- now that I vented my excitement I'd like to say that yes: Yes Izumi dose seem evil, mabye you should make her that way-insert evil laugh here- and although I have a few uncerten questionns, the top being 'is Kouji really dead', I will really be looking foward to an update! Please update soon, soon, soon. Even if you think no one likes it and you should stop DON't because I'll be droven nuts if you don't heh. I'll leave you alone for now...-shifty eyes-

~XD
BlackSweetBlood chapter 2 . 1/8/2006
Thanks! I loved this chapter too. Go Kouichi! Kouichi is the second best person next to his brother. Please tell me Kouji isn't dead. I don't think I could handle it. Please update soon. I love this story.
BlackSweetBlood chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
OMG! I love this! Is he Kouji? Please tell me he is. I love Kouji so much... and I don't want him to be dead. I wish I was in this. I can tell when a story will be good. And this will be good.