Reviews for Fateful Meetings
Zarz chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
I love seeing little Joan with her YaYa! Having Him come play with her is really sweet. It's neat to see how easily, as a child, she's willing to accept the different shapes YaYa comes in. I suppose that's just the name she came up with, but it's kind of cool that it does seem to be what a child might make of "Yahweh". Really great work!
Haruka Minamino chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
... I smell a Joan/God pairing here. My Catholic upbringing should be insulted, but it's not. At all. XD Nice job!
Buffycoo999 chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
I loved this story.
LoneTread chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
Oh, so *cute*! I loved this.

And the plot bunny some other reviewer mentioned intrigues me greatly. I think I'll see what I can do with that, if you don't mind. Little!Joan on a mission. Heh.

Great work.
Anon chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
This was nice. Very sweet, gentle. The God character acting within character. Joan as an innocent child - before time made her a more cynical teen. The passage of time done well.
ProcrastinationQueen chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
This is such a cute story. I’d love to read a story about a tiny Joan trying to carry out a God mission. Maybe you could write one?
Evil But Friendly Rival chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
Aw! That was so adorable. :)

Little Joan - so cute! :)

E.B.F.R.
TheCaptian chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
cool
pixierock88 chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
Another great story! Looking forward to hearing more from you soon... :)
TJ-TeeJay chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
Nice, I really liked this one. It's great to get to know something about YaYa. :o)

-TeeJay