Reviews for Settle For A Draw
Sasukeluva 4eva chapter 1 . 4/1
Beautifully written. Well done.
ShirouHokuto chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Ahhhhhh, this is lovely and rather painful. D: Poor Hinata.
TheBrokenQuill chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
What I particularly loved about the story was the descriptions of the red clouds. Esp this line: She stares up at the clouds, white churning with red, like somebody wiping their hands clean on the fabric of the sky.

Very vivid imagery. 3 They are all in-character too; Hinata is meek and docile, and Sakura is the pushy one. But in the end, is Sakura jealous of Naruto, or...?
lemon-rind chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
I'm speechless due to the beauty in the story. Usually I can pull together at least a paragraph, but this time all I can say is that it is captivating.
kittyore9 chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
uh... kinda odd story...
UndergirlHaven chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
So...they don't have a relationship now? Or is Sakura jealous? I liked how you wrote this. I'm quite jealous. I love Sakuhina too. A pair that cannot be described by in words. All I can say is: they are to two leading ladies. The two most popular, involved with triangles, a lot alike but so different. The kind of girls who are suffering and lovesick, and all that jazz, that can still get along with each other. Well, in the fillers.
The Original GGRain chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
please right more! i loved it!
Ashley chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
wow. this was great! very nice, smooth and poetic! great job.
anonomous chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
that was really good...makes you think what Hinata would think in those moments...though it is sad that Sakura would so easily try to keep Hinata in line like that...sad in so many ways but i wouldnt put it past Sakura to do that i guess...good story ]
sinneblade chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
OH...MY...GOD...I LOVE IT. This story, no this masterpiece, it made me cry, really it did. Its perfect, simply perfect. Im a sakuino fan, but this story, its just...i mean... too great for frikkin words man. So romantic, so symbolic, so contradictory, so much of a whirling paradox vortex of love and other emotions. You have made my day, really, this is just incredible. PLEASE, write more stories, i NEED these kind of stories.
r0nnie234 chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
I like this couple too, and yeah, I don't know why either.

I thought your fanfic was good. ;)
slack-jawed cheese hugger chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
weirdly enough, however annoying it may be...

my reaction to this, although not quite satisfied,

even though somewhat pleased,

is simply,

as simply as the dominant bastard seme-teme uses it,

is

'hn.'
TarynCasey chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
That was pretty sweet.
Matti.Rose chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
good job
Guardian Craze chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
This story is very emotional. It made me look back on everything i did on my life. But i can't help but wonder... who are you? Are you just an image that my mind created to tell me something? Or are you, like someone else said, a dream? Reality and dreams... they're both the same no matter how you look at it. And so is the sky. So sad, so sorrowful, but so happy at the same time. Bravo, this is one of my favorites. I thank you for whatever time you sacrificed to write this.