Reviews for Choosing You
Rikuluver4ever chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
I really enjoyed this story. Great Job!
magicanimegurl chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
He chose love over the prospect of right and wrong... I like it. I found this when i got curious about 'what if HP was a DE?'...
Stormshadow13 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Very nice fic.

Love the pairing and for a one shot pretty detailed.
Evci chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Loved it ! Its a nice one-shot.
bookworm19065 chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Interesting- although it has some plot holes (but you didn't write it so I won't annoy you with it..)
IDon'tKnow123 chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Dude this is awesome I love it! Awesome job! Awesome! XD
Debbie37 chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
I really liked it! If you ever did write more it would be great, but it ends at a good place.
Draconeedslovingtoo chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
lol harry adn the dark side so do mix!

awesome and i loved it!
MoonPrincess623 chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
If only this could have really happened...sigh.
Cordelia Hunter chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
I liked this. Just what I was looking for. Thanks for sharing this with us.
maara chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
I love when Harry choose Draco over his friends, principles and etc

I must say that I liked your story still I wish it would be longer and there where be shown moment when Wizarding world learns that they saviour turned his back to them.

After reading this piece I read this story in Russian and want to just mention that it was translated not bad.
Rising Phoenix1835 chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
I'm sorry but I find it completely unrealistic that Harry would willingly join VOldemort. I mean I can understand stories where Harry turns Dark, but never willingly joining him, I mean he killed his parents. That is absolutely unforgivable. I have read good stories where that particular fact is explained away and believable but you didn't do that.
sephsdaughter chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Loved it. was shorter than I had anticipated, but over all it was definitely one of my favorite stories
tigercubzoneyahoo.com chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
I think this Harry is stupid and naive. He became a blind person. But it is a proof that blind love could make people do stupid things. It is something that could happened in reality.
d-active-ated chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
E! I love it it should be a sequel to: Harry can fight the Order, it should be angsty.