Reviews for Choosing You
sakujun chapter 1 . 6/2
Very good oneshot, pity is so short :(
But I love the idea of Harry choose to be by Draco's side, even if it means going to the drak side, and it was cool the Harry and Voldemort got along so well
babyvfan chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
I didn't just liked it. I loved it. I think this has to my favorite drarry story by you
Rikuluver4ever chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
I really enjoyed this story. Great Job!
magicanimegurl chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
He chose love over the prospect of right and wrong... I like it. I found this when i got curious about 'what if HP was a DE?'...
Stormshadow13 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Very nice fic.

Love the pairing and for a one shot pretty detailed.
Evci chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Loved it ! Its a nice one-shot.
bookworm19065 chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Interesting- although it has some plot holes (but you didn't write it so I won't annoy you with it..)
IDon'tKnow123 chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Dude this is awesome I love it! Awesome job! Awesome! XD
Debbie37 chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
I really liked it! If you ever did write more it would be great, but it ends at a good place.
Draconeedslovingtoo chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
lol harry adn the dark side so do mix!

awesome and i loved it!
MoonPrincess623 chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
If only this could have really happened...sigh.
Cordelia Hunter chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
I liked this. Just what I was looking for. Thanks for sharing this with us.
maara chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
I love when Harry choose Draco over his friends, principles and etc

I must say that I liked your story still I wish it would be longer and there where be shown moment when Wizarding world learns that they saviour turned his back to them.

After reading this piece I read this story in Russian and want to just mention that it was translated not bad.
Rising Phoenix1835 chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
I'm sorry but I find it completely unrealistic that Harry would willingly join VOldemort. I mean I can understand stories where Harry turns Dark, but never willingly joining him, I mean he killed his parents. That is absolutely unforgivable. I have read good stories where that particular fact is explained away and believable but you didn't do that.
sephsdaughter chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Loved it. was shorter than I had anticipated, but over all it was definitely one of my favorite stories