Reviews for Chaos Factor
BlazeStryker chapter 8 . 3/31
You know that you're a public disgrace when *GOS* tells you all you suck..
agnar chapter 8 . 3/20
This started out good, the idea of Nodoka finally stepping in and helping Ranma. But it quickly went off track, with Nodoka being frankly unhelpful because she seems to approve of ALL his 'fiancée's, the only good act being getting him away from Genma and Soun.

Then we get crossovers out the wazoo, 2 major ones within a few chapters is already too many, and seem pointlessly complicating so what seemed the main storyline vanishes amidst senshi and tenchi muyo crap with nothing being accomplished.

Who knows how many other anime crosses you might jam in here just for kicks.

Oh well, guess it doesn't matter since its abandoned apparently, but it had potential at the start.
alichi chapter 14 . 1/16
Wow, after all these years I still keep on finding treasures like this story.

And the fac that you are still an active writer gives me hope.
spicarus chapter 14 . 12/20/2015
I hope you get back to this some day. And I hope things work out for Hikaru and Ranma.
fireball900 chapter 14 . 7/24/2015
Was a rather interesting story with some innovative elements - never seen dragon Ranma before!
I ope you continue this.
fireball900 chapter 4 . 7/23/2015
Heheh. Lesbians in a teenage boy's bed. Yeah, that'll get him *thinking.*
fireball900 chapter 2 . 7/23/2015
I'm loving Ranma's interactions with the Senshi in this.
Oh and - of the fiancees, I vote sane-Kodachi every time.
Rahwin chapter 14 . 7/16/2015
An amusing story, very well written! Thank you for sharing it.
Ranmaleopard chapter 14 . 7/5/2015
This is just really interesting and I can't wait to see what happens next. Please continue!
GaelicDragon2000 chapter 14 . 6/15/2015
To be honest, I want Ranma to get his wish and to just outright leave the rest of the Fiance Brigade in the dust. True chaos would be the description of Ranma just pulling up stakes and leaving all together. That and even the magical tracking devices probably only work on Earth, the reference after one leave the plane of Earth would not be comprehensible.
SirRealism chapter 14 . 6/8/2015
That was a fun story while it lasted. I especially enjoyed your rendition of Akane.
Googlemo chapter 14 . 4/19/2015
Another good story tossed aside (
so sad... I was wondering where author actually goes with it, but as it often happens - NOWHERE! This story doesn't have any plot, only nonstop jokes and a bit of romance...

It was good read, but sad ending...
Crimson Yrael chapter 14 . 9/21/2014
A truly brilliant piece of fanfiction. It's very sad that's it seems to have been forgotten.
LadyAnatar chapter 14 . 5/16/2014
Oh, I'd forgotten about how funny this fic was! I only flipped through it, but just the points with Happosai alone were hysterical and oh-so-believable. Adding in every one and every thing else, and this has got to be one of the best stories ever.

On a somewhat related note, this was the first fanfiction that I ever read; I think I still have it physically printed out somewhere. While I have to my dad most of the credit, I would like to thank you personally for getting me hooked on fics.

Since I am sadly assuming that this will never be finished, I don't suppose you could tell me how this would have ended?
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
While you've got the chaotic angle down flat, the police thing doesn't fit. Considering the hundreds and hundreds of things the Ranma 1/2 characters do that would warrant police action, and the fact that it's a humorous manga, the police don't really fit-unless there's a good explanation that fits the series without detracting from the general feel of the manga.