Reviews for Chaos Factor
Crimson Yrael chapter 14 . 9/21/2014
A truly brilliant piece of fanfiction. It's very sad that's it seems to have been forgotten.
LadyAnatar chapter 14 . 5/16/2014
Oh, I'd forgotten about how funny this fic was! I only flipped through it, but just the points with Happosai alone were hysterical and oh-so-believable. Adding in every one and every thing else, and this has got to be one of the best stories ever.

On a somewhat related note, this was the first fanfiction that I ever read; I think I still have it physically printed out somewhere. While I have to my dad most of the credit, I would like to thank you personally for getting me hooked on fics.

Since I am sadly assuming that this will never be finished, I don't suppose you could tell me how this would have ended?
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
While you've got the chaotic angle down flat, the police thing doesn't fit. Considering the hundreds and hundreds of things the Ranma 1/2 characters do that would warrant police action, and the fact that it's a humorous manga, the police don't really fit-unless there's a good explanation that fits the series without detracting from the general feel of the manga.
fellow chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
Love this.
Jigoku no Yami chapter 14 . 11/20/2013
i am honestly sad to see this have an end, and dropped like this. it has been a wonderful read, and i am going to miss the beauty this could have been if it was ever completed. good job with how much you did write and post. truly impressive.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/31/2013
"My personal theory is that they're all just too delusional to know that what they do is impossible."

I love that line. :D
And the rest of the story is funny too, please continue it.
Rickmer chapter 14 . 7/12/2013
Too bad the story is dead, because it's really funny...
Guest chapter 14 . 7/3/2013
A great story, very funny too. Please continue it someday.
Wyrd42 chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Of course, the funniest thing about Akane's reaction is that she'd only have that nosebleed if she were turned on by what she thought was happening... Then again, that is the most common and one of the more likely explanations for her behaviour, especially in the anime where she is a bit more unstable.
dimriver chapter 14 . 5/23/2013
Good story. A lot of humor in it.
Zhor chapter 14 . 5/23/2013
...Huh. Cut off right when things were starting to develop into more interesting ways. Tis' a shame, but good story regardless.
dimriver chapter 2 . 5/22/2013
This is a fun story. I especially loved how you ended the first two chapters sensei summon and minesweeper indeed.
shugokage chapter 14 . 2/17/2013
Great job on this interesting story!
Ashen Author chapter 3 . 2/7/2013
I really like this story, first. Second I make this complaint every time I see this, partly because I dislike Shampoo.

"It's as good as any other reason I ever heard of and better than most. You were in the village, Ranma. Their place, their laws. You publicly challenged her to a duel and won. She'll lose a lot of face and have a pretty miserable existence for a time if she doesn't come back home with you."

Point of fact, the Kiss of DEATH was what was given in the village. Shampoo's kiss of marriage was given to a Japanese citizen on Japanese soil.
the 1 u dont c chapter 14 . 12/24/2012
Shame you have Ranma's dragon form breath lightning.(at least I think it's lightning.)

If it were me, I would have him use the heat from his dragon body with the cold of soul of ice, makeing him the first ever dragon to breathe tornados.

It's somewhat wacky, somewhat crazy, and also VERY Ranma. Plus, I find the idea of a tornado breathing dragon to be both ludicrous and awesome.