Reviews for The Moonlight Glares
Avalon Valour-Vantrair chapter 2 . 5/13/2011
You switched Johnny's age from eight to five
Lisa chapter 13 . 3/24/2011
have to say i'm loving the story! it's like my two favorite things combined- HP and Austen. i love regency.
snowgirll chapter 5 . 3/22/2011
Perunell
Lillian chapter 33 . 3/1/2011
Dissaponting end, but grat story!
chelley.rising chapter 15 . 1/23/2011
I've been in too big a hurry trying to devour this fic to take the time to review, but I just had to comment on how much I completely love it so far. It's like Jane Austen meets Wizarding London. *squee* I love it! And Draco and Hermione are just too cute in this chap. I can't wait to see what happens next! :) 3
Danii gur chapter 33 . 1/21/2011
Aww man i really hope that she would be in society! And marry Draco :(
kaitlynn chapter 32 . 12/26/2010
she...they were supposed to all live happily ever after. but no! because you are a bitch! *cries*

no JUST KIDDING!

I loved your story, I was a little sad at the end because they make a great couple and everything, but it was good. loved the writing, loved the plot, loved the characters you introduced, the twists and turns. EVERYTHING! and of course, the writer! :D 20/10!

PrincesaSofia chapter 33 . 12/22/2010
mmmm very interesting but rather sad that hermione didnt stick with malfoy, but i agree with the feminism thing, you cant have both
Drealia chapter 32 . 12/21/2010
I very much enjoyed this story, especially the ending. I'm glad she got out of that suffocating society; if you had ended the story with Hermione being another fashionable pureblood, I think I would've hurled into a bucket. Your original characters were well-created; I enjoyed learning about Hermione's relatives, especially her sister.

My critiques: I would've liked more detail on how the pureblood society and her friends reacted to Hermione's rebellion. The uproar must've been huge and I wanted to read more of it. I read the sequel and felt that your story seemed to jump from one phase to another. I also felt like you emphasized a lot on clothing and fashion to the point where it sort of washed over my head. (Admittedly, I don't care particularly much for fashion.) It helped emphasize the superficial atmosphere of the society, but both in this story and the sequel, all the clothing descriptions were mundane.
Kynie chapter 32 . 12/21/2010
The end is fantastic ! I want to know more nonetheless but I really love this ending !

Thank you for this story.
I'm a Blank Sheet chapter 33 . 12/16/2010
That was sad...

I'm sorry but I did not take Draco and Hermione not being together well...

But that's just me, I loved every bit of it though.

Okay, said all I could think of at the moment, on with the sequel!
Hoobeehoo chapter 32 . 12/16/2010
actually disappointed really thought they get togeather! :(

No offense but you made them sound like they be togeather and then dropped the whole thing! Soz!

Otherwise good work, i enjoyed it
Los Grotos chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Is she going to turn her back on her life now?
bumble-beeoncrack chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
great story! :) I enjoyed it very much!
FidusEtFortiter chapter 30 . 11/6/2010