Reviews for The Moonlight Glares
Isabel Henry chapter 31 . 7/30/2010
It's perfect. Romance, politics, societal rules, and, in the end, a lie. A glamorous world can only exist by taking away freedom. This story has surpassed every expectation. Thank you. If you ever become a well known author, I will be your everlasting reader. Actually, even if you don't. In fact, if there's anything you'd like someone to read, I would be absolutely delighted to. Hope to read more by you.

Sincerely,

Amaria.
Arian Eripmav chapter 32 . 7/25/2010
Hey i read the entire story and everythig...i just wanted to know who is Hermoine's pureblood father...surely he's a black but is it Regulus...? pls answer
KatherinePierce chapter 12 . 7/19/2010
The Grey lady aka Rowena Ravenclaws daughter, which is found out in The seventh book, right before the final battle begins,chapter 32 i think (and no i did not use my book)
KatherinePierce chapter 8 . 7/19/2010
I know you are finished with the story and it is GR8 but the qs, are so fun, and ofcourse the plant is a mandrake
KatherinePierce chapter 6 . 7/19/2010
Bellatrix Lestrange

Relation Draco's Aunt, She is the sister of Dracos mother,Narcissa Malfoy, which is said in i think the Half Blood Prince, mabye in the Order too, but i havn't read that book, in like a month...
Celtica Noir chapter 31 . 7/16/2010
This was brilliant. Although the ending was rather sad, I liked how you kept Hermione in character. One of the things I don't often like in fanfiction is how twisted the characters' personalities become, and you've evaded it. Good job!
FanFicCrazy24 chapter 11 . 7/16/2010
My Name is GISELA! That made my DAYY(: Giselle was a lovely choice(;

Hahaha great story so far(:
Anju-Chan27 chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
absolutely wonderful story! the ending was completely unexpected, yet the cinderella under plot just brought it all together. I loved it! good job
don'ttrysohardtosaygoodbye chapter 21 . 7/13/2010
Woo-hoo! Now I'm really really excited :)
ahhahh chapter 20 . 7/4/2010
omg i'm like dying to know what is gonna happen next. please please keep on writing!
dracolover chapter 19 . 7/4/2010
omg. i love this chapter specially the part where he tells her that he is gonna protect her. its so romantic. i love it.
AwesomeMcAwesomePants chapter 32 . 7/2/2010
I loved the story line of this story! But, if you ever decide to revisit this and possibly do an extensive editing or rewrite, then there are somethings that I was going to tell you would make this story better! I think that this story could've actually been broken up into two seperate stories! I thought that maybe her making a decision about which parent would be a good place to stop and then the other one could've been the coming out party! Another thing that I though could've been present was emotions. I would've liked to see what was going on in her head about her situations! It would've also been nice to see more developing of the relationship of her and Draco. Also, I don't know if you noticed while you were writing, but it was really fuzzy when it came down to what was going on with her going back to her parents house with Draco to organize? I know that she was in the process of making her decision but it also seemed that the decision was never outright said... it seemed that it was left to assume.

I hope that this has not offended you in some way! I was just hoping to offer some constructive critisim! But I do indeed love the story line! :)
amsftwilight chapter 30 . 6/27/2010
THis is one of the most beautiful and touching stories that i have ever read but i wish that she had taken the engagement, it would have been a better ending but this made it very dramatic it was great.
BlackRose96 chapter 3 . 6/26/2010
Hey. I'm not sure how long ago you posted this chapter but right before i hit the next button i saw your quesstion about why people thought Remus Lupin had a twin. It's probably because in roman mythology (where jk rowling got most of her names and whatnot from) Romulus and Remus, who were twins, were the ones who founded rome. and Lupus in latin means wolf and the twins were rumored to be raised by either a wolf or shewolf, which is probably where she got Lupin from. Plus it's also fitting to use Remus because he was the first twin to die like Lupin died in the series. Just my guess on that one.

(sorry it's so long lol) but i do really like the story so far )
LunaMaiaPotter chapter 14 . 6/25/2010