Reviews for The Moonlight Glares
Pitbull22 chapter 12 . 4/24/2014
Helena Ravenclaw
SuperWhoMerLockGirl04 chapter 19 . 4/1/2014
Lol. "What a happy group!" Love this story.
padfoottomyprongs chapter 31 . 12/27/2013
Way to rip my heart out! Great job though! I'm going to read the sequel now!
Devarios chapter 5 . 12/20/2013
Hello I know you wrote this chapter a while ago but the answer to your questione would be perenelle
twibe chapter 2 . 12/10/2013
How can they be so close to the malfoy if they are completely okay with all things muggle and hermiones dad died in the war against voldemort.. So how can they be friends if they are on the opposites sides of the war?
MixChick11 chapter 32 . 8/10/2013
well... that was unexpected...
Arrisetty chapter 33 . 7/15/2013
It was such a great story but I hated the end.
Blackie16 chapter 6 . 7/3/2013
cool
ClarVoYant2015 chapter 33 . 6/30/2013
Awesome story but a rushed and abrupt ending... Not so good.
Latrodectus Mactans chapter 31 . 5/14/2013
Woohoo!
Latrodectus Mactans chapter 29 . 5/14/2013
If this ends in a sexist way I will be fucking pissed.
Guest chapter 33 . 4/7/2013
No offense, the story was a choppy and very confusing. I absolutely hated the ending and stopped on a very short note. It seems as though you were trying to make the story drama filled, but failed miserably as I just even more confused. Some of the aspects of the story were not very believable and did not really work with the plot. I did not like this fanfiction at all.
couldthisbeadream chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
osidungaiosgbu one of my all time favourite cant wait to re-read the series! 3
missaishah23 chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
missaishah23 chapter 33 . 3/7/2013
I want to congratulate you on not only a terrific story, but on (what I believe) to be an accurate representation of Hermione. You delved into the Pureblood society and their archaic world and instead of making Hermione Granger another pawn and piece in their games you truly showed what would have happened. This idea has been used many times, but only you were able to show a true Hermione. Hermione Granger would not have agreed, and blindly followed whatever she was told was correct, and change her future. She is too much of a feminist, and 21 century gal to say the least. You did great justice to Hermione. And even though (in fashion of a true Dramione shipper) I am sad that Draco and Hermione did not end up together it was best for Hermione to not stay stuck. Hermione would never throw her life away, and submit to others expectations just for a guy. Even if it is Draco Malfoy. I love your story. Many others show her abandoning her family, and then easily slippping into the Pureblood society. It isn't rational to assume that coud happen. And I am happy that she doesn't consent to an arranged marriage. I surely wouldn't. Superb job and I look forward to reading more of your stories.
P.s.-Good job on doing the story your way no matter the objections...I know us Dramione shippers can be hard-asses sometimes... :)
1,116 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »