Reviews for The Moonlight Glares
Dark Star Song chapter 9 . 11/30/2015
In the book, there are monsters in the maze, ie acromantulas and enormous blast-ended skrewts.
Dark Star Song chapter 7 . 11/28/2015
Expelliarmus-disarms
Ecpecto Patronum (Patronus charm)-conjures patronus
Stupefy-Stuns/knocks out opponent
That's all I've got...
Dark Star Song chapter 6 . 11/28/2015
Draco is related to Bellatrix Lestrange nee Black through Draco's mother. Draco is Bellatrix's nephew, as Bellatrix and Narcissa were sisters.
Dark Star Song chapter 5 . 11/28/2015
Perenelle, right?
RAnniH chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
Guest chapter 14 . 9/16/2015
The potter family are no longer purebloods. James married lily, a muggle born.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/16/2015
Mandrake
Guest chapter 9 . 9/10/2015
I personally don't like mel. I'm not logged in so I can't see other comments, but am I the only one?
Chameleonxx chapter 33 . 6/18/2015
That was the best story I read! Shame it wasn't a happy ending...
Serendipithy chapter 6 . 12/28/2014
You know, I didn't want to comment on this earlier, but the maid's treatment really got on my nerves and that was just the last straw, so I'll be blunt: the way you portray Hermione pisses me off. I understand you're trying to go for a more lighthearted or subdued story where drama probably isn't at the forefront, but this is a little much isn't it? You can't expect Hermione, with her stubborn character, to actually put up with all of these pureblood traditions, can you? She can easily leave and return back to her adoptive parents. Granted, I don't understand the emotional impact the news has brought to Hermione because frankly, you haven't mentioned it at all. So, under the benefit of the doubt, I would assume Hermione has adapted rather quickly. Now the real question is this: if Hermione doesn't hold anything against her adoptive parents, why is she so willing to conform to pureblood ideals? Why hasn't she demanded she return back to her adoptive parents? If I had a choice, I would leave the Lane family in a flash. Other than the library, there is absolutely nothing that appeals to me about this new family. I would think that Hermione's stubbornness and temper would have made its appearance by now...
WeasleyWeasley123sley chapter 8 . 8/8/2014
Mandrakes!
WeasleyWeasley123sley chapter 5 . 8/8/2014
Her name is Perenelle. Good story so far!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/8/2014
This story makes no sense. I'm sorry but why would she automatically agree to spending time with them in their home when she just found out they live close to deatheaters.

Also Hermione probably has order business or revision to do in the summer before the sixth year. Hermione was in the prophet in the fourth year and the entire wizarding london knew about her friendship with Harry.

It would have made more sense if it was set in the summer before the fourth year.
unspeakablepadfoot chapter 11 . 7/5/2014
Is she regulus' kid?
Guest chapter 21 . 6/12/2014
Your answer to chapter 21 ( the person i would wantt to date in the hp universe) is deffinatley malfoy. And im talking about malfoy junior here, draco malfoy, not lucius. Unfortunately there are some bizzare ffs, with mione and lucius cuppled.
( i have absolutely no idea what the last comment had to do with chapter 21 but there you go.)
the most bizzare crossover i wread was probably either legolas and hermione, or edmund pevensy and hermione, but my frind is in the process of writing one about smaug and hermione, wich has got to top them all.
1,139 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »