Reviews for The Moonlight Glares
dark-lords-protege chapter 22 . 6/24/2012
dont ask me how i know but im obbsesed with everything wizard like... but they are call wizard obscenest or i spelled it wrong but close enogh
dark-lords-protege chapter 21 . 6/24/2012
probley severus snape or voldemort ill love the bad guys
dark-lords-protege chapter 20 . 6/24/2012
idk the name but hermine was a professor and she played a prank on snape by dying hie hair pink and he pranked her back by tying her up hanging to the great hall ceiling wearing only tape to cover herself untill the morning but they fell in love and had a baby it was sooooooo wierd but i loved it:)
dark-lords-protege chapter 19 . 6/24/2012
It depends on how good the Arthur would be at exploiting the couple, though i must say i normally frown upon the Constitution of a mud blood and half blood tainting the blood even more as a child with such blood may come out as a squib.

the pecking order of the societies goes as such.

first: your Purebloods

second: your Halfbloods

third: your Mudbloods, half-breeds, servants,squibs, house elves, blood traitors,(though I do not consider such filth as them a society of any sorts)

fourth: Muggles
dark-lords-protege chapter 18 . 6/24/2012
i can name them all

tonks, lupin, snape, bellatrix, rodlophus, mad-eye, rabasten, voldemort, avery, fred... thats only a ew but i was hoping even before the movie came out that HARRY POTTER would die... be he didnt so... :(
dark-lords-protege chapter 16 . 6/24/2012
Severus Snape

Minevra Mcgonagall

Albus Dumbledore

Brian Quirll

and i dont remeber the rest so... :P
dark-lords-protege chapter 16 . 6/24/2012
i think 20?

or maybe some other number for the crazy cat lady who didn't like her cats so much anymore after she broke her ankle tripping over one :)
dark-lords-protege chapter 12 . 6/24/2012
i think her name is Helena Ravenclaw... or it's her mother
dark-lords-protege chapter 9 . 6/24/2012
i memorized the song but you only want to know what he said about each house...

*yuck

gryffindor- you migh belong in gryffindor were dwell brave of heart, their daring, nerve and chivary set gryffindors apart

*hell no*

hufflepuff- you mihgt belong in hufflepuff were they are just and loyal. those patient hufflepuffs are rue and unafriad of troblue/toil.

*sure y not*

Ravenclaw- or wise old Ravenclaw, if you have a ready mind were those of wit and learning will always find their kind.

*hell-to-the-yes!*

SLYTHERIN!- or perhaps SLYTHERIN you will make your real friends, those cunning folk use any means to acheive their ends!

i LOVE harry potter soooo much i memorized that song and the song from GOF the one the meraids sing... love the story, keep writing
dark-lords-protege chapter 7 . 6/24/2012
(i cant spell the spells...?)

expelliarmus - knocks the opponents wand from their wand.

expecto patronum- spell used to ride death eaters, pass information, or a small light, small amount of protection.

protego- shielding charm, not including the 3 unforgivables (my faves :). )

stupefy- knocks the opponents off their feet or causes them to fly back

and MAYBE lumos- spell that gives off light..

i can list every spell and what they do but i havent read book five in like forever so... i KNOW at least 3 are right :)
FiOnAFiO chapter 2 . 5/23/2012
I feel that Hermione accepted her birth family way too quickly, most people would question why they gave them up for adoption before staying with them.
jowilleatyuh chapter 21 . 5/20/2012
LOL! That is absolutely brilliant xD
PrincessLazyPants chapter 32 . 5/4/2012
Wowww very nice story. I'm glad I read it :)
GothicKitten91 chapter 33 . 4/2/2012
Such a wonderful story. I loved the plot. Sadly I felt that a lot was missing between the end of most chapters and the start of the next.

I look forward to reading the sequel.

~GothicKitten91
i love jordan chapter 18 . 3/12/2012
i love your chapter! i really want them to get together for real! also i really wish that lucius malfoy would have died. hes an evil little gank. but never draco. draco is too wonderfol.
1,115 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »