Reviews for The Moonlight Glares
Jade Symphony chapter 8 . 2/28/2006
Cool story! I hope you get a chance to update soon!
millennia2 chapter 8 . 2/28/2006
The Mandrake, of course.

I've not read a fic where Hermione was adopted and thrown into the pureblood society. I like it. It shows that Hermione still has things to learn and we all know how she loves a challenge.
Ar-Narwen chapter 8 . 2/28/2006
Your story is great. I love Draco and Hermione!

I can't answer your question, 'cause I don't know the name in english but I think it's "Mandragora"

I speak Sapnish, but can read english, and I will keep reading this story. It's great!
malfoylover1 chapter 8 . 2/28/2006
hey dude ,

i love that chapter,

i really can't wait sorry buti can't wait.

lol.

bye bye,

the best auther in the world
as-sin-wati chapter 8 . 2/28/2006
This is so great!

You may want to watch for spelling, grammar, and especially transitions. It helps to put a little

or something when you're switching from scene to scene, otherwise mass confusion erupts. I love that you're not afraid to stray far from JKR's rules- that you take liberties that work.

Anyway, I was pretty much hooked in the first few chapters- Hermione/Draco pairings just make you giddy- but when you referenced Jane Austen, I automatically added you to my favorites list. I mean, I'm a closet fantasy nerd, but I'm definitely not a closeted literature nerd! Jane Austen is for sure a passion.

Can't wait for more- but don't rush it!

ASW
deadgirlythings chapter 8 . 2/28/2006
MANDRAKES! Lol. great chapter, can't wait until you update!
Addicted2Love chapter 8 . 2/28/2006
is the answer a mandrake? love the story!
takigirl chapter 7 . 2/28/2006
soo have too continu,ok?
deadgirlythings chapter 7 . 2/25/2006
Aww Draco's falling for Hermione. Tehehe can't wait till the next chapter...keep writing:)
Jen P Conn chapter 7 . 2/24/2006
OMFG! I LOVE IT!

keep going! really good!
xesha chapter 7 . 2/24/2006
Well plz update soon i i won't answer the question cause i can't spell the spells so yea
TaurusGirl chapter 7 . 2/24/2006
update soon!
nictea chapter 7 . 2/24/2006
hey! I'm glad to see you finally could make the computer work ;) hehe.. woohoo draco falling for herms.. that IS gonna be fun :).. the question.. sorry, too lazy to look it up in the books heh, anyways i'm going to bed cause I've just came home and I'm going straight to bed, I just dropped here to write the review :) please update soon! besos! adios!
A K Mason chapter 7 . 2/24/2006
loved it so much. update soon can't wait to read what the girls are plotting.
meminenotyou chapter 7 . 2/24/2006
I loved Draco being characterized. I also love Draco and Hermione pairings. Can't wait to read more!
1,164 | « Prev Page 1 .. 63 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 .. Last Next »