Reviews for The Moonlight Glares
LaNi-GoLDfiSh chapter 7 . 2/22/2006
hehe ur story i so cute:Dupdate soon!
Cryptic Sarcasm chapter 7 . 2/22/2006
I like this story v. much! Keep it going!
Crimsonturk chapter 6 . 2/22/2006
coolnes ha ha poor herminie wonder how the others will take it your so on my favs
KiddInABoxx chapter 7 . 2/22/2006
yay! u updated! *Hugs ur computer*

Well i'll try to name a few of the spells.

Expelliarmus: Disarms an opponent

Expecto Patronum: produces a patronus(A guardian), it is a white light or beam.

umm is Accio:The summoning charm, one?

im not sure, and my sister stole the 5th book, so yea

update soon!

cyas

~~Emo~~
Cal8907 chapter 7 . 2/22/2006
Hey great chappie. Can't wait to read the update.
1madcat chapter 6 . 2/20/2006
This is really good please update soon!
Empress of the Abyss chapter 6 . 2/17/2006
That took you long enough but the wait was still good
lazer-angel chapter 6 . 2/15/2006
Bellatrix Lestrange is Draco's aunt . . . i think . . . but keep writing! i love this story! ur so awesome at writing! (i could never write as well as this or make chapters this long)
Rebellion Author chapter 6 . 2/14/2006
Realy cool. Please update soon.

Rebellion Author.
deadgirlythings chapter 6 . 2/14/2006
Bellarix Lestrange is Draco Malfoy's aunt who pushed Sirus through the veil, awasome chapter, can't wait till you updat:)
xesha chapter 6 . 2/14/2006
well sirius's murderer was bellatrix Lestrange and bellatrix is Narcissa's sister because they were both blacks so that would make her draco's aunt
giraffeeee chapter 6 . 2/13/2006
Sirius's Murderer is Bellatrix Lestrange [ Black ]. She's Draco's aunt on his mother's side. Since they're both originally Blacks.

Great story [: Really interesting too :D
thebeebeegun chapter 6 . 2/13/2006
Wow, I really like this story! I'm excited about when Draco comes over, hehe, I can't wait to see the reaction! You have excellent writing skills! Good luck on the rest of the story while I want for more! LOVE IT TO DEATH! Toodles!

-Brittany
nictea chapter 6 . 2/13/2006
hehe thanks congratulations for the chap! poor hermione (m do I smell embarrasing situation in the next chapter?hehe) mm the question let's see sirius's murderer (snif sob sob)was thet bi* of Bellatrix Lestrange (maiden name Black) who was Narcissa Malfoy's (maiden name Black, I think) sister so that would make her Draquito's aunt isn't it? well anyways sorry for the spelling hehe please update soon! hasta la vista!;)
m0vi3angel chapter 6 . 2/13/2006
Bellatrix Lestrange is Draco's aunt through his mother.

GREAT STRORY!