Reviews for More Than Equals
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2019
I read up to blimpy, wondering what a blimpy was, before wondering why I was reading snarry lmao,,, the writing and plot and ending seems good, but oof snarry is not for me sis, like-
Well I shouldn't bash ur ship on ur fic lolz
Idk what I'm writing cuz I hadded too many coffeez but omg the assaulting a teacher part lolllllll
Have fun wid ur snarry existence then
No but siruisly (ayyyyyy) I'm not bashing or flaming ur fic? Well I hope I'm not. I've been told that I'm often passive agressive lolz.
This actually looks cool tho,,,,,, but it's like 4am so I don't have to read snarry if I don't? Want? To?
But like this actually looks cool and gud so I hope I don't sound mean cuz I don't wanna be meanz.

Ayyyyyyyy have a nice day/night/existence then y don't chu
elitheking1345 chapter 1 . 1/12/2019
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Usually I'm not into Severus and Harry stuff, but you did really well. I was so scared for a moment that Snape was to die, but then Harry saved him and I almost cried. Da** it I don't wanna cry! *sniff sniff, sniffle sniffle*
Senhorita Gaunt chapter 1 . 12/9/2018
i loooooooooooove d
Hbrook shipping for life chapter 1 . 4/2/2017
Malfoy you Apple-Knocker...*bursts out laughing* ps loved this it was super romantic
wow chapter 1 . 3/15/2016
This is well written

Well done _~
A.Tigerose chapter 1 . 2/1/2016
I liked this one
Guest chapter 1 . 3/28/2015
This should have more reviews! I love love loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Awwwwww! Genius idea too! Love the ending. Draco and Remus...eh I guess I don't like potter and Snape either but really well written
DemeRain chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Awesome. Thanks for sharing.
Munku-JGSPTV chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Great fic! A nice lengthy one-shot, and I loved the idea of their hands!
Saissister chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
xD
Haunt of twilight chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
I loved it this was adorable. The only problem I had was how Draco seemed to make himself at home and Remus didn't seem to care if Harry was upset.
feigough chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
:) i really liked this story. thank you for writing it and placeing it here for us to read.
Jennifer Ryan chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
I really like this story! Thank you.
keeperofthedragons chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
lmao, ok, you get to live. this story isn't complete, but its at least close enough that i won't cast a bat bogey hex on you. too close though, however you do it, there has to be a more resolved happily ever after. life needs more of those.