Reviews for Cold
Kyrie Lorelei chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
That was plainly beautiful-damn.

If I had not felt like shit right now I might've been crying
Ayame Yuuki chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
I've read this story over and over and it still gives me chills and almost makes me cry thank you so much for writing it
amandaxicecold chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
I loved this story :)

You captured the personality of Snape so well XDXD
Flor-sama chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
Oh my..i was so going to cry.. thank god you ended it there.

I want to know what happened...but i think the end is just great, regardless of my need of more.

Excellent, truly excellent.
kunitsu chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
Oh my, I was getting teary eyed when I was reading this then I got to the ending, it was just so great
Zaydee Kaine chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
This - story - made - me - cry. I was balling completely as Harry spits on him, and it doesn't help that I'm listening to a sad song called "The End of an Era" by Oliver Boyd and the Rememberalls.

This is a wonderful story, capturing my heart, I shall dream about it for days, and admire how wonderful of a writer you are.
EvilspyAchacia chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
Cute - Actually I rather Like it

Kira
Serpent91 chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
AW.. omg.. im crying!

its such a great story!
imreallyginnyweasly chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
thats a little potter gay. im like in love with harry potter so i waz a lil freaked out by ur story.
pltzchen chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
Oh my ! THAT WAS ABSOLUTELy WONDERFUL AND I lOVED IT BECAUSe I LIKE HAPPY ENDINGS! I LIKE SAD STORIES WITH HAPPY ENDINGS AND YOU WROTE THIS PERFECTLY!1! :D
Tyleet27 chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
: )

Thats really all I need to say...
severusphoenix chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
Really liked this - Any chance of another chapter?
Concubine99 chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
AWW! I'm like at the edge of tears! dat was like so sad yet warm and, and, and STRONG! wow! i really liked dat! great job!
Solesse chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
omg... if you hadn't put in that section about the date, I would have busted out sobbing... I still want to. My throat's choked and heavy right now... *dabs at eyes*

That was beautiful! You are a wonderful writer.
Kateri1 chapter 1 . 1/8/2006