Reviews for Another Time Leaving
Cri chapter 1 . 9/24
A quick drabble, but very meaningful. It highlighted their relationship very well. You did a great job!
Thank you for writing this.
Crystal Lorelei chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Aww, it's so sad yet sweet. I wonder if Capcom would ever release her real name because based from Ada's epilogue in RE 3 her real name isn't really Ada.
AlinaLotus chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Loved it! There aren't enough Leon/Ada fics out there. Great job.
Sihayya22 chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
Beautifully written, simple but heartfelt and great character study of Ada!
dragondustbubblez chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
This is so cute! I found this on my friend's computer and absolutely loved it. You are a great writer! Keep it up!
Diorelli chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
I have to say this is extremely well written. I love Ada's perspective on herself and their relationship. I think you encompassed so much - their lives, hopes, thoughts - on this short piece better than some of the multi-chaptered ones.
Feistee chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
As the previous reviewer said, the Ada/Leon relationship is something that is rarely done right, but you clearly got it. This was a wonderful piece that suited a rather complex relationship very well. Excellent work!
TheDonutMistress chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
I found this like I often find fics on this site: I saw it on someone's favorites list.

It's really, really something. Well done Leon/Ada is pretty rare, because so few people capture the essence of their relationship.

But this was amazing. Short, but there was more than enough packed in there. Exactly how I like to hear Ada voiced.

*adds to favorites*
nicola-235 chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
I'm so glad to see some Ada/Leon around here. They need more fans, especially since they're so obviously canon.

This was probably the best Leon/Ada I've seen out there, even if it was short. (But size doesn't matter. _~)
valentine012 chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
i like this short leonxada story) well done! ,
pia Z chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
Amazing fic. Perfect length, and achingly beautiful. :)
Metroidvania chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
Cool fic. Short, but extremely potent. Continue the excellent work._

PrometheusUntied chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
I really liked this piece. It was a wonderful character study, capturing a lot of meaning with few words. I particularly enjoyed being able to see more of Ada's human side and how what she has with Leon is the one thing in her life - and perhaps his as well - that truly means something, that reminds her she too has feelings and emotions. I loved the last two sentences especially and how it tied in with the idea that she really has no true name, but that the name Ada means something because Leon means something and therefore that makes it "real".
Ji Hyun chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
I love LeonAda paring_

A bit short,but quite nice